Taal Volcano Is Emitting Ash

boyee
Posted
Posted

I dont think this eruption will have any affect on property value one year from today.  Once the taal stops making a fuss.  The ash will get cleaned up and everyone will forget.  If anything it might bring in more tourists.  Let's g.j o see the valcano that erupted last year etc.

• Love it 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Photo Shopped? :89:

No, there is a whole story on it.  Wedding Sunday afternoon in Taygaytay and they pushed through.

bows00
Posted
Posted

I was made aware of the eruption from my friends and family back home in Hawaii the next day.  They just wanted to make sure I was not affected.  Amazing how oblivious you can get while vacationing the Philippines.

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

It should make for some spectacular sunsets.

Hope Smaal volcano doesn't start.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I'm a little surprised that no one on this group had any experiences during the MT. Pinatubo eruption. :89: 

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, boyee said:

I dont think this eruption will have any affect on property value one year from today.  Once the taal stops making a fuss.  The ash will get cleaned up and everyone will forget.  If anything it might bring in more tourists.  Let's g.j o see the valcano that erupted last year etc.

I think you nailed it. Filipino's have a way of moving on from disasters. I admire them for that.:AddEmoticons04230: 

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

20200115_172448.jpgAok here at the wedding reception here in Silang, Cavite.  This place must be really beautiful when it is not covered with ash.  They have done a good cleanup and the air quality is fine.

• Like 4

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm a little surprised that no one on this group had any experiences during the MT. Pinatubo eruption. :89: 

I 'lived through it' there.  Horrible experience.  Angeles City was never the same again. My apartment was damaged and then looted, while my partner and I were 'sheltering' down in Manila.  I have been back, and lived there on several occasions since. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3