Posted
21 hours ago, jimeve said:

What's a (love seat)

Small sofa/couch that seats two.

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted (edited)

I suspect that Ikea prices will be along the lines of M&S prices here. Nice to look around the store, but buy anything, no way.

Edited by Gary D
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Went to S & R yesterday in Dau.  They have this corner group by Serta in a soft brown fabric on sale for 50k pesos.  That is a nice price.  We want something like that but it is only a 2 seater on each side, with recliners on the ends.  We want 3 seats on each side.
@Tommy T.
20200124_154459 (2).jpg

• Like 2

Howard
Posted
Posted

I've bought 2 sets of furniture in the 6 years I've been here. The first was cloth that basically fell apart in a year and the second is cloth also but it's held up for 2 years now but it's always been kinda itchy. It's hard to find good comfortable furniture here.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Howard said:

I've bought 2 sets of furniture in the 6 years I've been here. The first was cloth that basically fell apart in a year and the second is cloth also but it's held up for 2 years now but it's always been kinda itchy. It's hard to find good comfortable furniture here.

The one in my picture is Serta.  I looked it up and their furniture is built by Hughes Furniture in North Carolina, so the overall quality should be better than you would find with locally made furniture. 

Of course, it could be fake but I don't think S&R would probably go down that road.

• Like 2