There is no need to talk to me like that

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I don’t blow my top often and I don’t swear very often at all but both things happened yesterday and Ems was on the receiving end , like I have mentioned in another thread about our driving trip and how well it went, we was within the last mile coming back to the house and as I was in the outside lane of three and passing a motorbike this other car forced the bike into the lane we was travelling and I nearly hit him as the rider was not looking at all, well Emma started screaming as it was that close and then started shouting at this man on his motorbike saying is he blind.

Then it was my turn to feel her wrath , You was going to fast and you should have slowed down , well I was keeping up with the traffic I said back, but this was not enough and on she went criticising my driving , well I was not having that and BOOM I fired off both barrels how dare she say I was driving badly and criticising my driving  with all these folk around me , I hate swearing in front of women , well that mile went by so very slowly and when asking which way to turn all I heard was mumbling coming from her.

I have now realised that Emma cannot criticise her own family at all even though she agrees that she does not like some of the things they do , but it seems easy to criticise myself about how I treat them and talk about them, don’t get me wrong I criticise my own family if I think they are wrong and they do me too, but these Filipinos seem to be a law to themselves, I know they treat Emma not well and as they are talking or yelling in there language and when I say what’s wrong I get the stupid ‘ I am only suggesting back in English ‘ lazy, dirty and if they do a chore they want payment in return plus free food , but I am wrong to criticise these folk it seems, but to me maybe the truth hurts when it’s close to home.

Moan over .

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

If you can find an honest attorney..start the annulment process. You guys are like cats and dogs.:9436:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

If you can find an honest attorney..start the annulment process. You guys are like cats and dogs.:9436:

It’s called love .

stevewool
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Have a beer :cheers:

I am to tight to buy a beer when I still have 150 teabags 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Then it was my turn to feel her wrath , You was going to fast and you should have slowed down , well I was keeping up with the traffic I said back, but this was not enough and on she went criticising my driving , well I was not having that and BOOM I fired off both barrels how dare she say I was driving badly and criticising my driving  with all these folk around me , I hate swearing in front of women , well that mile went by so very slowly and when asking which way to turn all I heard was mumbling coming from her.

Steve,  I have a close friend(83 years old), living here from the states now about 5 years.  He has said recently more than once that he is going to have to give up driving and hire a driver before they end up divorced!:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, stevewool said:

It’s called love .

I call it time to go back to the UK as you dont seem to enjoy it here at all :smile:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I call it time to go back to the UK as you dont seem to enjoy it here at all :smile:

Now this is where you are wrong, I think the Philippines is a great place and I am enjoying my time here especially after these few days away , I am sure if I found the right place I could live very happy , but it’s finding that place to call home for both of us