bastonjock

Serious Topic

Now that we have established that the earth is flat and being held up by elephants and that the moon is made of Cheddar 

Will someone let me know if it is the hot season or the effing hit season at present in the Philippines 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Winter at the moment, gets hot April May, gets wet June and windy August September. This is a generalisation, The Visayas can be wet around now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bastonjock said:

Will someone let me know if it is the hot season or the effing hit season at present in the Philippines 

I agree with Gary... things are just about to start warming up... Enjoy the cool winter... But you won't likely see any snow...:hystery:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

January & February are the best months, lowest rainfall & coolest temperature. March starts to get hot, April & May are death & more rain too.

Edited by fillipino_wannabe
  • Like 3
  • Love it 1

2 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

January & February are the best months, lowest rainfall & coolest temperature. March starts to get hot, April & May are death & more rain too.

Damn....I’m there for 2 weeks in feb. Good.    I’m there for 3 weeks april-May. Bad.

• Like 3

Somewhere awhile back I read somewhere or heard someone say that the Philippines has three seasons:  Summer, Summerer, and Summerest. I believe it! :56da64b0e8139_36_1_471:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

We are still in the cooler rainy season, but it has been warmer than usual for sure.   More mosquitoes this year than I have ever seen. :Mad:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, bastonjock said:

and that the moon is made of Cheddar 

Swiss Cheese Denier! :popcorn:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bastonjock said:

Now that we have established that the earth is flat and being held up by elephants

I beg you a pardon, but the earth is being held up by a gigantic space turtle with elephants on top of it!

elephants-turtle-holding-flat-earth-600w-1165159561.jpg

So please check your facts before spreading fake-news!!! :shock_40_anim_gif::hystery:

On topic:

the hottest moths are from April to June *imho*.

Rainy season varies a lot depending on your location (North-South)!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Mike J said:

We are still in the cooler rainy season, but it has been warmer than usual for sure.   More mosquitoes this year than I have ever seen. :Mad:

Agreed. L and I have noticed both of those - it has been warmer this season (except for a few days about a week ago) and we are getting bit up by the mozzies a lot. I don't remember so many before in the past four years... or maybe my old memory is just a bit lacking? 

• Like 2