No more Visa extensions for Chinese tourists.

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, RBM said:

Wow you sure love them....

We had a group of them on our floor in a hotel recently, seemed they were yelling at screaming all night, peaked around 5am when they checked out, were able to sleep at this time.

Not sure this is typical or extreme.

Yep...all 1.44 billion of them are exactly like that.  :whistling:

This is not a dig at you, RBM.  I know I'm swimming against the tide here, but, given the huge number of Chinese it's only to be expected that a sizeable number cause problems.  Ask people in the south of Spain or the Balearics which nationality gives them the most trouble and the answer won't be the Chinese! :wink:

The problem is not with the Chinese, it's with the system that operates here that allows them to do as they please outside of the rules.  

Edited by hk blues
  • Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, RBM said:

Wow you sure love them....

We had a group of them on our floor in a hotel recently, seemed they were yelling at screaming all night, peaked around 5am when they checked out, were able to sleep at this time.

Not sure this is typical or extreme.

Id say its fairly typical sadly. You should hear the noise every night in apartment buildings in Beijing. No one cares for, or has a moments care for anyone else.

Having sad that the monster kaoroke machines st up here outside peoples houses here arent that nice either........

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
On 1/21/2020 at 6:09 PM, Freebie said:

Having sad that the monster kaoroke machines st up here outside peoples houses here arent that nice either........

Had to listen all afternoon to the same tune if you can it a tune. Bass and drums and loud, they must have had it on a loop. I was painting my front gate at the time and it was doing my head in.:bonk: