Old55
Posted
Posted

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Haha 4

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Just reading this morning, the 38 yo woman's 44 yo companion has just died of the virus.  I guess they didn't even know he had it?  Curious. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Coronas.jpg

Coronas
produced by diffraction of light

Duh.  No brainer.  Use sunglasses and avoid the effects of Coronas.

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Walking around Marikina and seeing so many people with masks but I am confused about where to wear this mask as most of the younger folk seem to be wearing it around there neck .

Emma did buy a pack of ten and you could not buy anymore then this amount plus she has read that after 4 hours of wearing said masks you have to change them, looks like someone is going to make a lot of cash from this.

intrepid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Just reading this morning, the 38 yo woman's 44 yo companion has just died of the virus.  I guess they didn't even know he had it?  Curious. 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/coronavirus-death-in-philippines-said-to-be-first-outside-china

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Yesterday I went to the house of a S. African who is the father of a classmate of my kids.  He is usually working in Shanghai.  He got lucky and came home for Christmas on Dec. 23, before it spread much.  He said he will not go back until this all blows over.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

Walking around Marikina and seeing so many people with masks but I am confused about where to wear this mask as most of the younger folk seem to be wearing it around there neck .

Emma did buy a pack of ten and you could not buy anymore then this amount plus she has read that after 4 hours of wearing said masks you have to change them, looks like someone is going to make a lot of cash from this.

@stevewool, I read that Hong Flights are now shut down, so I guess you will need to find another flight, or stay longer, it seems.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

@stevewool, I read that Hong Flights are now shut down, so I guess you will need to find another flight, or stay longer, it seems.

Seriously or you just joking with me, I have looked but I cannot find any news saying this.

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, stevewool said:

At SM tonight in Ecoland, we stopped at the supermarket Watson's counter for paracetamol. I pointed out a sign to M to remind her to get some masks. It read, to the effect of: "In order to serve our customers, we're limiting the number of masks you may purchase to ten. Our prices remain the same and we're working with our suppliers to ensure we have enough stock."

At our turn in line, Menchu spoke to the pharmacist then turned to me. "They don't have any masks."

But they had a nice sign. :huh:

• Hmm thinking 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic