Corona Virus

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Well what do you know...

Wuhan has a level-4 bio research lab that was studying.... Coronavirus.....imagine that....

https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487

This article is from 2017.  Its worth noting the SARS outbreaks in Beijing were from loss of containment at a different research facility.  It begs the question....WHY THE HELL would they build these research facilities in populated areas????  I'm pretty sure they could build a nice isolated lab in, say, Antarctica if they want to tempt nature with these viruses. 

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

I'm almost positive that no one will agree with what I am going to post. I think that the viruses come from mother nature, and she is just trying to control the over population by killing off the young and the old!

I thought about this many years ago when I was smoking weed one night.:unsure:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm almost positive that no one will agree with what I am going to post. I think that the viruses come from mother nature, and she is just trying to control the over population by killing off the young and the old!

I will bust your theory that no one will agree, AK. However, not in the way you think, perhaps? I believe it is all a part of "natural selection." Viruses, bacteria, poisonous plants and animals all exist and evolve. As we humans resist and attack the natural antagonists in our quest to survive, nature keeps evolving. I do not agree that it is "attacking" young and old, however, some of us are most susceptible - unfortunately, the old, like us, are on that list... Natural selection historically has culled out the young, weak and old...

I imagine this post may generate a spirited response!...:whistling:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm almost positive that no one will agree with what I am going to post. I think that the viruses come from mother nature

Originally yes.  Before man had anything to do with gene manipulation or biological weapons, mother nature gave us the bubonic plague and the Spanish flu.  But has man tinkered with the basic virus and ended up with more virulent strains?  Or is it all just mama nature trying to kill us off?

• Like 4

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

I will bust your theory that no one will agree, AK. However, not in the way you think, perhaps? I believe it is all a part of "natural selection." Viruses, bacteria, poisonous plants and animals all exist and evolve. As we humans resist and attack the natural antagonists in our quest to survive, nature keeps evolving. I do not agree that it is "attacking" young and old, however, some of us are most susceptible - unfortunately, the old, like us, are on that list... Natural selection historically has culled out the young, weak and old...

I imagine this post may generate a spirited response!...:whistling:

Isn't that kinda like what I just said..but in a less articulate way?:hystery:

• Love it 1
  • Haha 2

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
28 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm almost positive that no one will agree with what I am going to post.

I'm almost positive that no will will agree with what I am going to post....This is an effective means of population control, along with other methods.  I tend to think it was done on purpose. 

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Isn't that kinda like what I just said..but in a less articulate way?:hystery:

Yeah, maybe... You know me already... I tend to run at the mouth - diarrhea of the keyboard here? But you said it and I concur...sort of...

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Originally yes.  Before man had anything to do with gene manipulation or biological weapons, mother nature gave us the bubonic plague and the Spanish flu.  But has man tinkered with the basic virus and ended up with more virulent strains?  Or is it all just mama nature trying to kill us off?

Yes mother nature will get us one way or another. As long as people still have 2 or 3 kids or even more, the birth rate has outnumbered the death rate. It's not feasible. Aids..Sars..now Carona. It will get us. Antibiotics are becoming worthless. At the rate it's going there won't be enough food grown to feed us. :ohmy:

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Yeah, maybe... You know me already... I tend to run at the mouth - diarrhea of the keyboard here? But you said it and I concur...sort of...

I said that you said it BETTER than me. Maybe I worded it wrong.:shades:

• Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic