Corona Virus

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jake said:

I sorry Tommy, I should have referenced that public urination is still a common practice in PI.

No need for sorry, Jake. I know you are living in Lost Wages... Just thinking maybe you regressed? How was your airplane ride in Business Class with the free drinks and free stewardesses?:hystery:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, bastonjock said:

One issue with the virus "head count" is the common cold ,i  just got rid of one and at this time if the year ,there are many with a cold , it must be muddying the overall picture 

Ive never had the flu ,ive had some stinking colds but not the flu

Yeah... I hear you. I just had a moderate cold last week and the week before. Scared the hell out of me because I thought I might have caught "IT." As written before, I have had flu a few times and last time I seriously thought I was going to die from the pneumonia that came on as a result.

Stay healthy. I will go out in the sun now for my 15 minutes of vitamin D, then drink some vitamin C followed later today by vitamin R (Tanduay rum).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

No need for sorry, Jake. I know you are living in Lost Wages... Just thinking maybe you regressed? How was your airplane ride in Business Class with the free drinks and free stewardesses?:hystery:

Well just my luck, all the stewardesses are blocking my cockpit window.  By the way, can I handle flight controls while holding my drinks?  

Speaking of regressing.  I'm doing a practice run on how to perform the Filipino tabo-tabo method of wiping my butt.  Last time I tried, most of the water spilled on the floor, not down my butt crack.  Yeah, it does take some practice.  

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Jake said:

Last time I tried, most of the water spilled on the floor, not down my butt crack.  Yeah, it does take some practice.  

Wife - What is that water around the toilet bowl?

Me - Slow leak in the ceiling.  Better have someone check the roof.  :whistling:

• Haha 4

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Wife - What is that water around the toilet bowl?

Me - Slow leak in the ceiling.  Better have someone check the roof.  :whistling:

Wife?  Judy was the one supervising me on how to do it correctly.  I keep asking her.....can you do that again for demonstration purposes?  

Edited by Jake
spill chek
  • Haha 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jake said:

Speaking of regressing.  I'm doing a practice run on how to perform the Filipino tabo-tabo method of wiping my butt.  Last time I tried, most of the water spilled on the floor, not down my butt crack.  Yeah, it does take some practice.  

Were you trying to do this while balancing drinks, stewardesses and piloting all while enjoying Business Class flying, Jake? If so, I am totally admiring you...:smile:

• Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jake said:

Whenever I'm out and about, I carry in my fanny pack a small bottle of alcohol, face towel and flashlight.  Soap is not usually available in public CR's.  That way you can sanitize your hands on the go, especially after peeing against the wall......he, he.

It makes more sense to sanitize or clean your hands before peeing. Don't know about yours, but my Purple Helmet Warrior stays safely tucked away in my pants while my hands have been in some really questionable situations.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

So the virtual lockdown here in Davao is taking force. 7-11's are closing, a wet market closed at 9 am, few, if any people are attending mass or mosque services, driving around just now and it was like a virtual ghost town - I've never seen so little traffic on the roads and not many jeepneys or even motorcycles.

Now we all sit down and wait to see what happens while we all hope nothing happens. The actions might seem a bit draconian to some, but they seem safe and sane to me.

• Like 2

gery0x
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Purple Helmet Warrior

Hahahahaha I've never heard that one before :hystery:

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic