Corona Virus

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Yes mother nature will get us one way or another. As long as people still have 2 or 3 kids or even more, the birth rate has outnumbered the death rate. It's not feasible. Aids..Sars..now Carona. It will get us. Antibiotics are becoming worthless. At the rate it's going there won't be enough food grown to feed us. :ohmy:

I agree and believe that you are 100% correct, AK...

• Hmm thinking 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just saw a Twitter feed of a huge explosion in Wuhan.  Trying to find out more.

EDIT: Nope, turned out to be Tianjin 2015

Edited by Marvin Boggs
  • Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well if one or two of you are right about the virus v population, a least Mother Nature's method sure beats a possible nuclear war.

The UK Government is at this point of time is trying to trace passengers who arrived in the last two weeks from the City of Wuhan.

If it is feared they may be carrying the virus, it's a little to late to avoid it spreading to parts of the UK, if any are affected.

I had not heard anything regarding it reaching Philippines as yet, which sounds rather strange since Philippines host many Chinese?

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

There are now 4 suspected cases and one confirmed in Scotland, the confirmed is a chinese student 

• Sad 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

I'm almost positive that no will will agree with what I am going to post....This is an effective means of population control, along with other methods.  I tend to think it was done on purpose. 

Why on Earth would "they" choose to control population using such a haphazard way - there are numerous better alternatives.

You've been watching too much Netflix.:tongue:

• I'm Confused 1

GeoffH
Posted
Gary D
Posted
Posted

This has been on the move far longer than when China flagged it up. The genie is out of the bottle.

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Kuya John said:

I had not heard anything regarding it reaching Philippines as yet, which sounds rather strange since Philippines host many Chinese?

I gather the 3 cases in Boracay were negative, but I didn't hear any final result of the kid in Cebu.  

Does anyone have updated info on that?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

I gather the 3 cases in Boracay were negative, but I didn't hear any final result of the kid in Cebu.  

Does anyone have updated info on that?

https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2020/01/25/1987627/tacloban-man-philippines-second-suspected-case-coronavirus

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I'm in a top end hotel in Manila and they are checking temperature of people as they enter 

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic