Raquel, Raquel!!

bows00
Posted
Posted

Man oh man!  I know my age is showing now, but I can't shake it.  Now who on this forum also thinks Raquel Welch is the all time sex symbol?  I re-watched 1 Million BC again and she is just stunning.  I guess I will never be able to outgrow the impression she left as a child - my first Hollywood crush.   

Don't you think there are some Filipina's with similar facial features?  

• Like 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I always thought Jane Fonda was hotter... but I suspect my opinion might have been biased by watching Barbarella when I was younger :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

For me it is Shakira if you are talking about women over 40

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

The memory I have of Raquel Welch Is in the brief bit role she played in the 1967 film "Bedazzled".  Starring Peter Cook as the Devil, and Dudley Moore as Stanley Moone (Faustus) it was set in 1960's 'swinging London'.  

Raquel played the personified role of Lust. She attempts to seduce Stanley in his bedchamber at the Devil's London nightclub, which is done up in 'early Nazi'  decor. The Devil says she's called  'Lillian Lust - the Babe with the Bust', which her costume barely contains.

One of my favorite philosophical/theological satire comedies of all time.  Just thought I'd mention it since Hollywood cr*pped  on the remake in 2000.  Newer was not better in this case.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, GeoffH said:

I always thought Jane Fonda was hotter... but I suspect my opinion might have been biased by watching Barbarella when I was younger :hystery:

I couldn't stop a boner from happening during most of that movie!:tongue: 

• Haha 2

bows00
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, manofthecoldland said:

The memory I have of Raquel Welch Is in the brief bit role she played in the 1967 film "Bedazzled"

Definitely gonna check this out.  Makes me molibog just thinking about it.  

• Haha 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I couldn't stop a boner from happening during most of that movie!:tongue: 

Ahh.....spoken like a true sailor!  

• Haha 3

bows00
Posted
Posted
On 1/21/2020 at 2:36 PM, manofthecoldland said:

The memory I have of Raquel Welch Is in the brief bit role she played in the 1967 film "Bedazzled"

I just watched parts of it.  Hooo.  Dudely Moore is one lucky guy in that scene.  Raquel is the bomb.  

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Sophia Loren has always been my main crush... Her looks and accent have always turned me on...

• Like 3