Eating food on the internet

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Is it only my wife who watches these shows on the internet where people just sit at a table full of food and eating everything they can , it seems she cannot get enough of these programs , the noise these people make slurping and smacking there lips drives me nuts , not sure if they are Korean,Japanese and now I have seen Filipinos doing the same thing.  

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, stevewool said:

not sure if they are Korean,Japanese and now I have seen Filipinos doing the same thing.  

I think this sort of thing started off in the USA.....personally I find it disgusting, sad world we live in these days.

Poverty on the one hand and gluttony on the other, used for so called intertainment. Sorry folks, just how I feel about it.

• Like 4
  • I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Poverty on the one hand and gluttony on the other, used for so called intertainment. Sorry folks, just how I feel about it.

No reason to feel sorry, Kuya... gluttony seems to be the flavour of the day... But maybe it's better than watching the Kardashians and their antics?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

But maybe it's better than watching the Kardashians and their antics?

Tommy that's another subject! :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

I think this sort of thing started off in the USA.....personally I find it disgusting, sad world we live in these days.

Lots of things use for so called entertainment and so called celebrity’s , it’s no wonder I am always on here ,it’s better then tv with all my antics .:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Lots of things use for so called entertainment and so called celebrity’s , it’s no wonder I am always on here ,it’s better then tv with all my antics .:thumbsup:

And you really are much more entertaining, Steve!!!:hystery:

• Love it 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

No reason to feel sorry, Kuya... gluttony seems to be the flavour of the day... But maybe it's better than watching the Kardashians and their antics?

Never ever watch any if these series .

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

And you really are much more entertaining, Steve!!!:hystery:

I don’t mean to be , but it’s real life problems and that’s entertaining to a few.:shock_40_anim_gif:

• Hmm thinking 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Ems just told me that these folk on these eating internet shows get 100 dollars per 10,000 views and if you see the view count I may start eating my mars bar on the internet .

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I don’t mean to be , but it’s real life problems and that’s entertaining to a few.:shock_40_anim_gif:

Sorry Steve... that comment was not meant to be degrading to you. You really do offer a lot of fun and interesting tales of your adventures that have nothing to do with any problems you may be experiencing. I apologize if you took it that way, buddy.

L loves to watch Tagalog "dramas" or the Kardashians... I actually do watch some of the food shows and take notes for some things that I believe I can create for our future cafe or just to enjoy... But I am so tired of the formula "reality" TV...

Edited by Tommy T.