Scaffolding

Mick
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

I have not seen bamboo for sale here other then the so called garden supplies , I am hoping to get a few lengths for some sort of feature design .

Drive towards antipolo from you, there is a place on the left side going up the hill. And they deliver same day

• Thanks 1

davewe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Having recently built two houses and seen more scaffolds go up and down than I ever imagined I would ever see, in our experience it is done with nails not screws. I am sure there are exceptions but not from what I have seen here. They pull it apart and put sections back together for the next bit of scaffolding. The nails will get re-used.

In my experience you're better off simply getting the workers what they ask for. I gave up trying to tell them I had a better way and besides, often the better way either requires materials that are tough to get or in the end doesn't end up being so much better. Suggest to them if you wish, but I would recommend getting them what they want and are used to.

Edited by davewe
  • Like 4

graham59
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, davewe said:

In my experience you're better off simply getting the workers what they ask for. I gave up trying to tell them I had a better way and besides, often the better way either requires material that's tough to get or in the end doesn't end up being so much better. Suggest to them if you wish, but I would recommend getting them what they want and are used to.

Totally agree .

• Like 1