Local Olongapo Girl Gets Hitched

hk blues
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Catriona's daddy is Australian.  My wife is a pageant fanatic.  I'm required to know these things.  And it is the only time I'm allowed to look at a beautiful woman and tell my wife "she is gorgeous" without getting punched!  :hystery: 

Hmm...her father is Ian Gray and he was born in Fraserburgh in Scotland. I'm claiming him as one of ours!  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Hmm...her father is Ian Gray and he was born in Fraserburgh in Scotland. I'm claiming him as one of ours!  

His mommy was probably on vacation there, as she moved to AU in 1952!  :smile:  Ok, call it a tie!

Anyway, Catriona and Megan are two beauty queens that I always thought were really gorgeous!  More of a natural look that I like.  Most of the time I don't like the beauty queen look.

Catriona                                                                                Megan and sister Lauren

440px-Catriona_Gray_in_New_York,_February_2019.jpg  megan.png

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

His mommy was probably on vacation there, as she moved to AU in 1952!  :smile:  Ok, call it a tie!

Anyway, Catriona and Megan are two beauty queens that I always thought were really gorgeous!  More of a natural look that I like.  Most of the time I don't like the beauty queen look.

Catriona                                                                                Megan and sister Lauren

440px-Catriona_Gray_in_New_York,_February_2019.jpg  megan.png

I think she has had a nose job. 

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Never mind the nose job Snowy

Stop keeping us in suspense, who the heck was the famous name on the golf ball :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I never watch TV so have no idea who is famous and who isn't.  I have a golf ball signed by one of the big boys in the USPGA apparently.  It's the ball that he hits to start the Open at Golf. 

I'v got a ball cap signed by Tiger Woods, and a Tiger Woods golf ball that we got from his caddey. Got the signature when he played at Torrey Pines years ago. After he signed the cap, all my Filipina girlfriend at the time said was that he had dirty fingernails.:hystery:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Ok, call it a tie!

I'll settle for that! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I think she has had a nose job. 

Both of them don't look like the Filipinas that I find attractive. They are very good looking but I prefer the cute snub nosed girls that look more natural.:shades:

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Never mind the nose job Snowy

Stop keeping us in suspense, who the heck was the famous name on the golf ball :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

Some guy called Ronald Reed.  I'd never heard of him but apparently he introduces the players at the Open then one of his jobs was to hit the first ball which starts the open.  On the back is his personal email and private number. 

20200127_172449.jpg

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Some guy called Ronald Reed.  I'd never heard of him but apparently he introduces the players at the Open then one of his jobs was to hit the first ball which starts the open.  On the back is his personal email and private number. 

20200127_172449.jpg

I Googled his name..He's on death row.:56da64a413b01_3_12_311:

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

I Googled his name..He's on death row.:56da64a413b01_3_12_311:

Sorry to hear that.