Transfer from US VA to Manila

Ninpo2dan
Posted
Posted

I'll be moving to Rizal in a couple weeks, need to get set up at the Manila VA hospital. I plan to make an appointment once I arrive, don't want the hassle of international calls before I leave. Does anyone have an estimate on how long it takes for initial processing and getting enrolled in a local care team?

My doc has set me up with about 3 months worth of meds, and I know I can't start getting new rx mailed until I have been fully enrolled in Manila. Just wondering if I should try to ration the meds out, or is 3 months supply good enough?

I am aware the Manila VA is primarily for service-connected only visits, shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted

https://1925mcarthur.wixsite.com/raoangeles Jim Boyd will happily answer all of your questions. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Ninpo2dan said:

or is 3 months supply good enough?

Depends on how long you last here :wink:

• Haha 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

https://1925mcarthur.wixsite.com/raoangeles Jim Boyd will happily answer all of your questions. :thumbsup:

Thank you AK.  His website is quite extensive.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jake said:

Thank you AK.  His website is quite extensive.  

BTW. He answers emails also. Great guy. I give to his foundation several times a year. I met him in person in 2002 when I first moved here. A VFW is next door if you want a really good American style breakfast.:smile:

• Like 1