The older gentleman and the younger lady

stevewool
Posted
Posted

We have all read the stories and may have seen the older gent walking arm in arm with the younger lady but have you ever seen a  Filipino man with a younger lady .

Over the last week there has been this person coming to the house in the mornings  to see the FIL and they play chess over a few cups of coffee , when he is here a young girl comes over to see him and I thought it was his daughter anyway it turns out she is not his daughter but his girlfriend, I don’t think she is 17 years of age and he is in his late 50s early 60s, this gent also has a female companion who is mid 30s.

Anyway once I found out about this girls young age I told Emma that we must stop her coming to the house and we have I have not seen her for over a week now, I was shocked at first but it’s not my country and who am I to say something , but something like this is not happening in the house or grounds that I am in.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

I must have missed it in your description, but is there a crime being committed?    

davewe
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

I must have missed it in your description, but is there a crime being committed?    

There will be once the friend of the FIL has Steve whacked. Honestly Steve, reporting what you consider immoral activities in the home can get you seriously in trouble. Think long and hard about it.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, davewe said:

There will be once the friend of the FIL has Steve whacked. Honestly Steve, reporting what you consider immoral activities in the home can get you seriously in trouble. Think long and hard about it.

He didn't say anything about reporting it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I was warned prior to my first arrival here in the philippines not to be alone with any minors male or female as it is against the law for foriegners ! This was told to me by my future brother who was an ex police officer ! As even back in 2002 there were problems with older men and young children.

You have to remember this is the Philippines their rules their country live by their rules as you would in other countries.

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

You say you don't think she is 17, do you know this for sure or are you guessing. Filipina to us look far younger than their true age. My wife who is the same age as my sister looks 10 years her junior. The 17 year old could be in her mid twenties with a couple of kids.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

6 minutes ago, Gary D said:

After reading many stories on here about being alone in the same house room with a younger person could get you into trouble, so that’s all I am asking on here , I did not say I will report it, all I have done is spoke to Emma and even she thought it was his daughter and she was the one who asked her age and found out about being his girlfriend.

I have not mentioned a crime is being committed 

All I have done is to tell her never to come to the house again as it could cause myself trouble if what many have said about younger persons and a foreigner on the same premises even though she has nothing to do with me, or did I not read about that advice on here.

• Like 4

stevewool
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

You tell me if a crime is being committed 

stevewool
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, davewe said:

I am not reporting it to any authorities, I have sorted it out in house so they say, what people do at there own places has nothing to do with me unless it involves me , then you either do something or don’t do something .

• Like 3