A Pleasant Experience - Barangay Captain Piapi

Mick
Posted
Posted

Did they show you how to put a condom on a dildo.... Kept telling them we are 50, and I have had the snip..... But I had to through it

• Haha 5

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, BrettGC said:

:56da64a8e0a60_13_4_101:

I trust that is not Diablo beer, Brett?:cheersty:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

I am really pleased to see the wonderful experience you had with the barangay captain.

L and I plan to go to the barangay where the new house is being constructed when it is completed. We want to introduce ourselves, give them some sort of donation because we see they are cleaning the road toward our home - cutting down and burning the tall grasses and weeds along the way and clearing the drainage ditches. We hope the captain there is as cool as the one you dealt with recently. You are giving us hope!

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I trust that is not Diablo beer, Brett?:cheersty:

That's a hard "no". 

10 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

I am really pleased to see the wonderful experience you had with the barangay captain.

L and I plan to go to the barangay where the new house is being constructed when it is completed. We want to introduce ourselves, give them some sort of donation because we see they are cleaning the road toward our home - cutting down and burning the tall grasses and weeds along the way and clearing the drainage ditches. We hope the captain there is as cool as the one you dealt with recently. You are giving us hope!

There does seem to be a bit of a groundswell of anti-expat feeling around sometimes but Charlie in Piapi is definitely not in that camp.  I actually asked him his opinion and he said he appreciates what expats bring to the economy whilst some Filipinos can't see the wood for the trees (his words).  He also said with the huge numbers in his Barangay he's never come across any real issues and finds most of them responsible and respectful residents, the number of problematic expats is on a par percentage-wise with Filipinos of the same stripe i.e. serial whingers, arguing with neighbours, or in general just making pests of themselves.  So a dick is a dick no matter what their origin is the impression he gave me.  

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Mick said:

Did they show you how to put a condom on a dildo.... Kept telling them we are 50, and I have had the snip..... But I had to through it

No mate but they do put all sexually transmitted diseases down to pre-marital sex!  :89:

• Haha 1