The morning drunks

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Sitting on the balcony and it’s just after 5am , there are people stirring, some walking past maybe going to work then others going to the sari sari store, then a trike pulls up across the street and there are 2 men in the trike and both are drunk.

Best 15 minutes of the day so far, talk about me struggling to get out of a trike these 2 was struggling against each other, in the end the trike rider had to pull them out of the car, then it was how many hand shakes and Happy New Year plus don’t forget the Merry Christmas too, then there was the first pump thing myjiggy then the cuddles and then one was back in the sidecar and they was off.

Well this bloke then was left alone swaying back and forth waving to his mate, then it was where do I live, I could see him looking at the doors now which one is his, yes he found it and after getting the door open he went in but never shut the door, a few minutes went by and yes the missis must have been woken up  as I and maybe you lot heard her dulcet tones and yes she came to the door look around then banged it shut .

I wonder if it’s more fun in the Philippines when he wakes up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Coming home drunk at 5am? Yea, a few times in the mid 70's?  :9436:

• Haha 1

Mick
Posted
Posted

Will take bets they were in Star Palace, as they kick you out at 4.45am....😜

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Reminds me of this funny YouTube vid....  'I WILL get up this hill'.    lol  :hystery:

• Haha 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

I've come home at 5AM and fallen asleep at the kitchen table but that was wayyyy back in my twenties. I can honestly say that while I like my booze, I've never been, in the vernacular, "knee-walking drunk".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I was waiting for him to get into that car across the street and drive off.

I knew an old builder who would drive his old van back from the pub Friday lunchtime with no problem them once he got out he was was like that guy walking up the hill. Yet he seemed to have complete control of his van, mind you I wouldn't have let him near any brickwork on a Friday afternoon.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Gary D said:

mind you I wouldn't have let him near any brickwork on a Friday afternoon.

Knew a Plasterer many years ago that only did perfect work when Pissed :cheers: 

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Knew a Plasterer many years ago that only did perfect work when Pissed :cheers: 

Because he was "plastered?" Sorry... had to say that... the Devil made me do it!:laugh:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Tommy T. said:

Because he was "plastered?" Sorry... had to say that... the Devil made me do it!:laugh:

:hystery: Makes a change from "L" then eh? :whistling:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery: Makes a change from "L" then eh? :whistling:

She's not always at my elbow, Jack. I sneak out now and then for a comment...:smile: