Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

The other thing is that a lot of jobs have age restrictions, even if the person has a college degree then a lot of employers want younger workers only.

Yes plus height, sex, children, boyfriends and skin colour.  It's certainly an eye opener here. 

Probably the opposite of what my friends wife looks for in a maid.  They must be short, fat, ugly, have kids so need the job and a boyfriend to distract them from her husband. :whistling:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dang... she actually uses make-up and girly things????  Any maid "approved" in this house probably hasn't had stuff like that in the last 20 years... and seems to have less teeth than fingers.

We are probably straying off topic but I think the maids renumeration issues spreads out into other employments and local culture as a whole.  Just yesterday I had a long term friend ask to borro

One reason people move here for retirement is that household help in your later years is more affordable than in our home countries.  You can't take care of of everything forever.  I used to take care

Posted Images

Snowy, that is exactly the person I am looking for, the qualifications I mean, short, fat and ugly.

Now I have to confess, that the maid that left was a looker, and maybe her attributes should be left for that other forum where the bars and girls get a mention, she would be number one on the list there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The scary thing is the girl in my resort reception has a college degree and is as thick as they come. 

This an interesting comment.Having thought the same on many occasions only to realize I have jumped to the wrong conclusion. As i recall Snowy is from Wales so the prevailing accent maybe more to blame, often these girls rather than admitting they do not understand will give an answer be it wrong.

With a Kiwi accent it can be even tough to order a beer....

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RBM said:

The scary thing is the girl in my resort reception has a college degree and is as thick as they come. 

This an interesting comment.Having thought the same on many occasions only to realize I have jumped to the wrong conclusion. As i recall Snowy is from Wales so the prevailing accent maybe more to blame, often these girls rather than admitting they do not understand will give an answer be it wrong.

With a Kiwi accent it can be even tough to order a beer....

 

Close.  I'm from civilisation or Scotland as we call it. 😏 I am aware that there's a shortage of Scotsmen here so I deliberately speak slow.  Fortunately my partner was with me as after about 4 attempts to tell the receptionist what I wanted I handed it over to her.  Even my partner shook her head at the girl. She couldn't believe a 4 star resort would have her on the front desk. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RBM said:

With a Kiwi accent it can be even tough to order a beer....

 

Yeah... I have had that problem a few times...

I could never order a "Loyan Rid" beer properly in Kiwiland...:smile:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Close.  I'm from civilisation or Scotland as we call it. 😏 I am aware that there's a shortage of Scotsmen here so I deliberately speak slow.  Fortunately my partner was with me as after about 4 attempts to tell the receptionist what I wanted I handed it over to her.  Even my partner shook her head at the girl. She couldn't believe a 4 star resort would have her on the front desk. 

Ah....not sure what worst here, Scots accent Kiwi or Welsh, 3 of them will try out the patience, if alone often just type what I want on fone. Sorry drifting off topic here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant understand what any of you are saying.  Speak American!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boyee said:

I cant understand what any of you are saying.  Speak American!

what?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RBM said:

and is as thick as they come.

Where I'm from this means she has a big booty.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, boyee said:

Where I'm from this means she has a big booty.  

And were I comebfrom booty is like treasure or wealth.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...