Super Bowl Half Time with Shakira Todiefor

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Well, sex still sells and the old ladies are certainly keeping in shape!

I saw Shakira live in 2007, in Arnhem, Netherlands.  We were in the nosebleed section and she was very small.  We were very disappointed because her show was about an hour, then she split.  No encore, no nothing.  I lost respect after that, no matter how tight her tummy is and how fast she can belly dance!

• Like 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Its funny when I have no idea who the performers are.  But I can name several K-pop groups! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Well, sex still sells and the old ladies are certainly keeping in shape!

I saw Shakira live in 2007, in Arnhem, Netherlands.  We were in the nosebleed section and she was very small.  We were very disappointed because her show was about an hour, then she split.  No encore, no nothing.  I lost respect after that, no matter how tight her tummy is and how fast she can belly dance!

I would consider dating her if she stopped showing off her body to everyone else!:no:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I suppose it's better than watching the Super Bowl. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jack D
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I suppose it's better than watching the Super Bowl. :whistling:

I only watch the half-time shows, since I don't follow or watch American Football, and this was the best half-time show that I've seen in many years.

My wife and I were debating who is sexier?... Shakira or J-Lo?... I voted for Shakira, and my wife agreed until she said that J-Lo has a much better butt (bum). but I still think that Shakira is one of the sexiest women that I've ever seen, especially since she's no longer a spring chicken. 

:11:

• Like 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Jack D said:

I only watch the half-time shows

I only watch the commercials lol

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted

I did watch the game at Phillies Sports Bar here in AC, but stepped out during the half-time show. If I wanted to see really sexy girls pole dancing I would only need to go a few meters down to one of the bars on walking street, so I don't think I missed much, lol.

Although most news commentators agree the show was spectacular, many said they should have put up a "Parental Guidance" warning as it was a bit racy and should not have been viewed by younger children. What I thought was comical, was that while they were talking about how inappropriate some of the dancing and costumes were as well as the crotch grabbing, they were playing clips of the "bad" behavior in the background. I didn't see a "Parental Guidance" before their broadcast though, hahaha. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Gator said:

I did watch the game at Phillies Sports Bar here in AC, but stepped out during the half-time show. If I wanted to see really sexy girls pole dancing I would only need to go a few meters down to one of the bars on walking street, so I don't think I missed much, lol.

Although most news commentators agree the show was spectacular, many said they should have put up a "Parental Guidance" warning as it was a bit racy and should not have been viewed by younger children. What I thought was comical, was that while they were talking about how inappropriate some of the dancing and costumes were as well as the crotch grabbing, they were playing clips of the "bad" behavior in the background. I didn't see a "Parental Guidance" before their broadcast though, hahaha. 

Apparently there has been a lot of online criticism of the "not for children" aspect of the show, and the lefties turned it into "you don't understand Latin / Lebanese culture, you bad white people".  Apparently some of the gestures / dancing / costumes represented certain things, and if you didn't realize this, you are a bad person.

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Boring, Better watch a proper game. Played without protective clothing and (Yoga pants) :whistling:

Fixtures 2020 - Six Nations Rugby

• Like 1
  • Haha 2