ACR Permanent Resident and Passport renewal

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Not sure why you quoted me for your remark.

Actually, I have always thought the Olongapo BI was always on the up and up.  Straight shooters and no BS.  No fixers, that is for sure.

Maybe things are changing, For the good. No offence intended.:smile:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

Slip a guy a little grease money and you can get whatever you want.:thumbsup:

Not really...the guy may not be around when the shit hits the fan. I know from personal experience that not following the rules can be expensive - and my mistake was in all innocence and didn't involve greasing any palms.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Not really...the guy may not be around when the shit hits the fan. I know from personal experience that not following the rules can be expensive - and my mistake was in all innocence and didn't involve greasing any palms.

Ok Do it legally..Iv'e been waiting for my legal license plates since 2016 when I bought a brand new car. Still don't have them. But go ahead. Good luck. I'm sure that you must have connections that will get what you want.:smile: 

• Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 2/8/2020 at 4:16 PM, Arizona Kid said:

Slip a guy a little grease money and you can get whatever you want.:thumbsup:

Let me remind you and all members that we do not condone illegal activity on this forum. If anyone wants to suggests ways to do things that are not legal they can do so in a personal message.   :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 2/10/2020 at 12:15 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Let me remind you and all members that we do not condone illegal activity on this forum. If anyone wants to suggests ways to do things that are not legal they can do so in a personal message.   :thumbsup: 

I would NEVER suggest doing anything illegal. Heaven forbid. It's unheard of here in the Philippines. Just ask the Government officials that live in expensive houses and subdivisions. Maybe I'm wrong. <sarc>:89:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I would NEVER suggest doing anything illegal. Heaven forbid. It's unheard of here in the Philippines. Just ask the Government officials that live in expensive houses and subdivisions. Maybe I'm wrong. <sarc>:89:

All joking apart - not everywhere here is the same.  In my only 5 years here I can honestly say i have never greased any palms and, more importantly, have never been asked to or needed to.  I know not everywhere is the same, but perhaps some are too quick to offer such payments which perpetuates the problem.