A warped door

hk blues
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, stevewool said:

Has anyone tried to fix a warped door, I have looked on YouTube and it shows you what to do, but before I start I thought I would ask on here first.

We didn't have a warped door but we did have a warped wall which made the door look warped.  

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, stevewool said:

Has anyone tried to fix a warped door,

Silly as it sounds Steve but have you made sure, that all 3 hinge pins are Firmly in Place? :wink:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Silly as it sounds Steve but have you made sure, that all 3 hinge pins are Firmly in Place? :wink:

Yes jack they are all in place I have had the door off before to shave down one side , in fact I need to fill out one or maybe two hinges with the old sucker stick as the gap is a little to big , I shall see how I feel about it later or maybe just get a bolt for when we leave that way when and if we come back it may have sorted itself out or the door is jammed stuck solid .

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, stevewool said:

Yes jack they are all in place I have had the door off before to shave down one side , in fact I need to fill out one or maybe two hinges

It was just a thought as the 3 Hinge method is Good at times and creates further problems later, They are all carpenters? but never seem to get the Hinges to fit Properly and this can lead to "Warping" :smile: They fit Top First then bottom and then struggle to bend the Door to Fit instead of fitting the Hinges to fit the Door (IMHO:whatever:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

It was just a thought as the 3 Hinge method is Good at times and creates further problems later, They are all carpenters? but never seem to get the Hinges to fit Properly and this can lead to "Warping" :smile: They fit Top First then bottom and then struggle to bend the Door to Fit instead of fitting the Hinges to fit the Door (IMHO:whatever:

I may try just undoing the odd hinge or moving them before anything else , it could spring back into place , yer right.

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Sorry Steve... but I have to say this (no disrespect intended):

Are you sure it is the door that is warped, not you? Make sure that Ems experiences the same view toward that door?:laugh:

• Haha 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

Sorry Steve... but I have to say this (no disrespect intended):

Are you sure it is the door that is warped, not you? Make sure that Ems experiences the same view toward that door?:laugh:

My minds been warped for many a year Tommy that I do know , I am sure the door has been warped for a few months since knowing it.

• Thanks 1