Asawa Ko Issues - The Novela

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

It's too bad that onion skinned people would put me on their ignore list. Shameful and disrespectful to ignore other peoples opinions and thoughts. I tried to put myself on the ignore list with no luck. Tell me how that works!:huh:  

Or, you could just be less of an ass all the time, and see how it works out.  Here's for hoping. :cheers:

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Or, you could just be less of an ass all the time, and see how it works out.  Here's for hoping. :cheers:

Yes, lets' just agree with everyone all of the time. No controversy. How great of a group would that be? If you insist I will tone it down for your sake.:grouphugg:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Tommy T. said:

Actually, you replied to Geoff's post with that comment, HK - sorry, I just looked it up.

I'm tired. So now, why don't we all let sleeping threads lie...?:cheers:

No need to apologise, Tom.  I didn't say I replied to a post from you with that comment, I said in response to a post from you.  Different.  

• Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Freebie said:

So now the topic has moved away from the original subject and its now about all who likes understands or doesnt , the comments from AZ boy. Wheres the original poster gone as his story is both fearsome loathsome in terms of the family and wife..... Hopefully he can return to tell us how hes going.

Sadly the Philipines says its all about " family" etc.... but in reality maybe its all about money. hen things are good everyone's happy and when the money fountain starts to get dry.............the happiness factor dissapears.

I know why I'm single as I don't have any of this nonsense of going on a trip with 10 other family members mooching along expecting that the white guy will pay for everything.

Very sensible post here, lots to think about and it nails the situation well.

Lets all hope for the best from the OP and hope he reports back in soon.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Freebie said:

I know why I'm single as I don't have any of this nonsense of going on a trip with 10 other family members mooching along expecting that the white guy will pay for everything.

It's not always the case though, and it may even be the rare case that we all hear about because it's so rare.  I have not experienced anything remotely like that here - I'm not sure I'm the only lucky one. 

Freebie
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

It's not always the case though, and it may even be the rare case that we all hear about because it's so rare.  I have not experienced anything remotely like that here - I'm not sure I'm the only lucky one. 

You are probably right... but I guess we only hear the bad news , rather than the normal news...but we do there are a great many families that do mooch and expect the foreigner to provide... and once hes provided once hes expected to do it endlessly.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, ITGeek said:

yet forget what it was I went to the kitchen to get

I think this is normal for many people.  At least in my family and group of friends.  Tends to get worse as you get older.  Alos might depend on what type of mind / thinker you are.  Some people are "one thought at a time" thinkers and others are juggling many thoughts at once.  I think women are better with juggling, sometimes known as "multi-tasking".

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:
On 2/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, ITGeek said:

yet forget what it was I went to the kitchen to get

Happens to me all the time. Or I put something down for a moment and then go right back to where I knew (thought) I put it and it's gone! I spent literally hours looking for things like that when aboard the yacht - drove me nuts!