Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted

Thatta' boy!  Let 'em have it!

• Haha 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Steve, I what you are doing helps a little.  Maybe should have been firmer sooner.  I agree with Old55, Be careful how far to push it.  Know for yourself when to back off.  Sometimes after letting off the steam is a good time to retreat to your private room or leave the house for a few hours and then be quiet for a while around them.  Give them time to "think and wonder" what you will do next if even nothing.  Good luck and ingat.

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

Steve ever heard the phase about backing a loosing horse? In no way directed towards Emma but that disrespectful family ugggggggg

• Like 3

Lou49
Posted
Posted

There is an old Filipino saying. ”Husbands come and go but family is forever.” Don’t take anything for granted. 

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

I agree with all of the above comments, Steve. I think you should express yourself and also take a stand. But be careful and mindful about any possible repercussions. They may and will happen. So just be careful, okay? Moving away sounds like a really great idea to me and L...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

Good that you speak your mind however it can bite you in the…. Don't burn the bridges to your Filipino family. Just move. You know they will not change and don't care about anything but themselves and what they can get from you. Just move away before it gets ugly.

9 days time we are moving , what’s the saying 2 islands away , well we are moving continents away until the next day trip back here.

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Lou49 said:

There is an old Filipino saying. ”Husbands come and go but family is forever.” Don’t take anything for granted. 

I take nothing for granted after 2 failed marriages.