Shopee Seller Scammer

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Looks like I got scammed by a seller on Shopee.  I ordered some masks on Lazada and then looked at Shopee.  A seller said they had huge stock and the price was nice at p140 per box of 50, so I ordered 500 for p1400.  No COD offered so I paid Shopee at 7/11.

Latest status on Shopee says they were shipped on the 12th.  Then I read the reviews, which I neglected to do before.  Nobody gets their stuff.  I don't know why Shopee lets them exist.  The seller is allinonetrendshop.

I filed for a refund with Shopee.  Let's see how that goes.

• Sad 5

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I ordered some masks early on not long after this all started from a seller with good feedback.  I got an email apologizing a few days ago saying that their supplier had cancelled all their orders as production was now required by the government.  I got a full refund, and an apology but no masks.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I ordered some masks early on not long after this all started from a seller with good feedback.  I got an email apologizing a few days ago saying that their supplier had cancelled all their orders as production was now required by the government.  I got a full refund, and an apology but no masks.

I had another order on Lazada that was COD, and cancelled without any communication.

• Like 1

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Looks like I got scammed by a seller on Shopee.  I ordered some masks on Lazada and then looked at Shopee.  A seller said they had huge stock and the price was nice at p140 per box of 50, so I ordered 500 for p1400.  No COD offered so I paid Shopee at 7/11.

Latest status on Shopee says they were shipped on the 12th.  Then I read the reviews, which I neglected to do before.  Nobody gets their stuff.  I don't know why Shopee lets them exist.  The seller is allinonetrendshop.

I hope you get a refund, OMW.

Not Shopee but I ordered masks through a seller on Walmart online. They were 3M brand,  N95 rated, and with an exhalation valve. $27 for a box of ten. Shipped USPS, tracking showed they were shipped on Feb. 4th. After some back and forth, the seller refunded my money on the 20th with an apology but blamed USPS for perhaps losing the package. The same type of mask, in a box of ten from that seller, are now going for $40.

I remain unconvinced that they ever left the stockroom and believe they heard the coughing in the hall and saw extra profits available. Without proof, I won't name them but caveat emptor.

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Try Lazada. I ordered 3 packs and got them within 5 days.:wink:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I had another order on Lazada that was COD, and cancelled without any communication.

Sorry. didn't see your earlier communication. Maybe Lazada is out of stock?

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, GeoffH said:

I'll sell you a pack of mine. I paid P150 per 10 pack. Same price for you if you pay the shipping.:laugh:

• Haha 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'll sell you a pack of mine. I paid P150 per 10 pack. Same price for you if you pay the shipping.:laugh:

Thanks but I got some elsewhere :)

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Maybe they don't like your attitude?:hystery:

Heeb
Posted
Posted

I got lucky last week, probably because I wasn’t looking, I noticed they had boxes of 50 for 750p stashed behind the checkout counter at the American hardware store in Subic, so I bought one box, a bit pricey but given the circumstances it was a no brainer, plus the place is overpriced anyway so I didn’t feel like I was being gouged more than they normally would.

• Like 1