Shopee Seller Scammer

hk blues
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I do not deal with the PI financial institutions. My bank & cards are from the US :tiphat:

But I do! :whistling:

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, hk blues said:

But I do! :whistling:

Oh, I am sorry for you...  :tiphat:

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Oh, I am sorry for you...  :tiphat:

Why?  All is good for me here :89:

Gary D
Posted
Posted

,Just had my first encounter with Shoppee, a vendor had a hose I've been looking for and an adapter. Ok registered and put both items in my shopping cart, remember both item are from tbe same vendors shop. Went to the checkout and selected COD, up pops an error only one of the items are COD:571c66d400c8c_1(103): so I abandon the purchase. Today completely out of the blue the COD part arrived at the gate, no confirmation of purchase email, or shipping or anything, just turns up. Ok got one bit but it was the other one I really wanted.:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gary D said:

,Just had my first encounter with Shoppee, a vendor had a hose I've been looking for and an adapter. Ok registered and put both items in my shopping cart, remember both item are from tbe same vendors shop. Went to the checkout and selected COD, up pops an error only one of the items are COD:571c66d400c8c_1(103): so I abandon the purchase. Today completely out of the blue the COD part arrived at the gate, no confirmation of purchase email, or shipping or anything, just turns up. Ok got one bit but it was the other one I really wanted.:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

Just pay at 7-11, at their payment machine. Very easy.  I have never tried COD because I do not know if I am going to be home, and don't want the hassle of leaving money with the uncle.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

I have never tried COD because I do not know if I am going to be home, and don't want the hassle of leaving money with the uncle.

We never had a problem with COD because the delivery drivers are usually flexible.  I had a Lazada delivery two days ago and the driver called while we were out.  I told him we would be home in 10 minutes and he said OK, I will do another delivery and come back.  He came back an hour or so later.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 2/27/2020 at 10:07 AM, OnMyWay said:

Actually, you have to set up the wallet, and if you don't, they will pay direct into your bank account.  Of course, you have to give them your bank info.  Preferable to putting it in the wallet that forces you to spend it on Shopee.

I received the refund from Shopee in my bank account on Feb. 28th, so I think it took 3-4 days.

• Like 1

Gary D
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've had my first return to Lazada due to not as advertised. Been about 2 days now and the vendor has 3 days to respond. What happens if he doesn't respond?

Edited by Gary D
spelling

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Gary D said:

I've had my first return to Lazada due to not as advertised. Been about 2 days now and the vendor has 3 days to respond. What happens if he doesn't respond?

When this happened to me, I emailed and explained why the product was not as advertised and I was then sent by email a return slip which I then attached to the product and took to LBC - no cost to me.  I was then sent an email about 5 days later with a code to get my cash back at LBC.

I was communicating with Lazada direct rather then the vendor though. 

Edited by hk blues
  • Like 1