Can this be how the Corona Virus was spread?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack D said:

Alien life forms have gotten sick and tired of sending us important messages with crop circles

You may have a point.  Some of those crop circles look like the covid 19 molecule (or whatever its called).  Maybe the other crop circles describe how to kill it.  Or maybe this whole idea is just a load of crop.

• Haha 2

canadamale
Posted
Posted

Maybe the 8 or so families that control the world economy decided to stir things up and see just how much control they have of our lives. Playing with our lives the same way they play with the markets. All a master plan to increase control of the masses and increase profits. Time will tell whom the big winners and losers are, somehow I do not see it being the middle class working man. hahahaha maybe

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack D said:

Here’s my conspiracy theory:

Alien life forms have gotten sick and tired of sending us important messages with crop circles... and we’ve pissed them off by showing our ignorance with our inability to understand their messages.

So, now they’re beginning to create pandemics, since they believe that the human race is a total waste of space on this planet.

Isn't there a tv show like that?

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, canadamale said:

Maybe the 8 or so families that control the world economy decided to stir things up and see just how much control they have of our lives. Playing with our lives the same way they play with the markets. All a master plan to increase control of the masses and increase profits. Time will tell whom the big winners and losers are, somehow I do not see it being the middle class working man. hahahaha maybe

Problem is 1/2 of this isn't even "conspiracy". A Swiss institute did a relatioship graph a few years ago of who controls who in the corporate world, I don't remember the exact details but it was surpirsingly few companies controlled a vast majority of the world's wealth.

• Like 3

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jack D said:

Here’s my conspiracy theory:

Alien life forms have gotten sick and tired of sending us important messages with crop circles... and we’ve pissed them off by showing our ignorance with our inability to understand their messages.

So, now they’re beginning to create pandemics, since they believe that the human race is a total waste of space on this planet.

HA! Like a reverse H.G. Wells War of the Worlds where the Martians were defeated by the common cold - aka Corona Virus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronavirus

Mild illnesses include some cases of the common cold

lol, nice pun by the way

Edited by AusExpat
  • Like 1