Sign in to follow this  
Arizona Kid

Offensive posts.

One of the members on the forum, Private Messaged me a few days ago, seemingly encouraging me to keep posting caustic remarks and posts. It made me realize that I have been an a-hole. I apologize to any and all that I have offended. Mark my words..I will try to be more considerate of other peoples feelings and considerations when I post. Once again..sorry. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

56 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

One of the members on the forum, Private Messaged me a few days ago, seemingly encouraging me to keep posting caustic remarks and posts. It made me realize that I have been an a-hole. I apologize to any and all that I have offended. Mark my words..I will try to be more considerate of other peoples feelings and considerations when I post. Once again..sorry. 

No worries from me, I think you are a good humored guy.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, jimeve said:

No worries from me, I think you are a good humored guy.

Thanx. I was hoping for a little encouragement and you gave it to me.:6:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Forums take many forms and sometimes we reveal our characters in our words and sometimes we take on a different character behind a keyboard.We all like different humours in our thankfully non homogeneous world. Some like sarcasm some dont.

If I were you I wouldnt change a thing.... unless you are and know you are a total hole. Then maybe the board isnt for that person.. but if you have an alternative view to others, dont worry about sharing it . The best boards are those where theres good discourse and many alternative views.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

First of all, I wonder what motivated someone to encourage you to keep posting caustic remarks/posts?

Second of all, we're all big enough and ugly enough to both give and take within reason.  I have not seem anything that would be considered crossing the line and, if there was something, I reckon the mods would have removed it.  Hell, maybe they did and you really have been an A-Hole!  :tongue:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Hell, maybe they did

Ad if he did not notice then its not a big deal :hystery:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Freebie said:

If I were you I wouldnt change a thing.... unless you are and know you are a total hole.

Good advice . It's just that sometimes I get so pissed off that I can't control myself enough to be civil. But I will start trying. 

• Like 2

There will always be snowflakes, take no notice, never seen anything you have posted to even raise a slight cringe, whoever messaged you, perhaps the one getting upset as your not following his thought train, or...... 🤔

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mick said:

take no notice, never seen anything you have posted to even raise a slight cringe

Sometimes his posts are hidden to keep the peace.

• Like 1
  • Love it 2
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

I apologize to any and all that I have offended. Mark my words..I will try to be more considerate of other peoples feelings and considerations when I post. Once again..sorry. 

For your sins say 10 Hail Mary's :hystery:

Keep on trucking buddy.

(Who said Christians have no sense of humour)

• Like 1