Offensive posts.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

One of the members on the forum, Private Messaged me a few days ago, seemingly encouraging me to keep posting caustic remarks .

Mark my words..I will try to be more considerate of other peoples feelings and considerations when I post. Once again..sorry. 

Well the member who asked you to do this is not a very nice person hiding behind someone else , but that’s just my view.

Now should we have a bet between us all how long can AK can be nice .:whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, stevewool said:

Well the member who asked you to do this is not a very nice person hiding behind someone else , but that’s just my view.

Now should we have a bet between us all how long can AK can be nice .:whistling:

You could always start a naughty or nice poll on AK Steve.:hystery:

Serious note, good of you to recognize that you can make more constructive contributions here AZ. You have posted positive and valuable stuff in the past too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

It made me realize that I have been an a-hole.

Nah...  I reckon even at your worst you were never more than a C+ Hole :hystery:  *

* Apologies to any millenials who are offended by traditional A to E marking systems...

Edited by GeoffH
  • Haha 4

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I recently put AK on ignore. Why? Because most of his posts didn't contribute much if anything to the topic under discussion, rarely were funny, just snide remarks and negativity. FYI, that is the only person I have on ignore. IMHO AK is starting to go down the path that Americano did.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, earthdome said:

I recently put AK on ignore. Why? Because most of his posts didn't contribute much if anything to the topic under discussion, rarely were funny, just snide remarks and negativity. FYI, that is the only person I have on ignore. IMHO AK is starting to go down the path that Americano did.

I don't put people on ignore, but have also concluded that most of AK's posts will be a cold bucket of water on whatever is being discussed, or just ugly in tone.  To each his own, I just find myself not interested in responding.

• Like 3

RBM
Posted
Posted

A member posted some time ago, most caustic posts from the OP came rather late PM and it was suggested from to many SMs....

This kind of makes sense to me, perhaps he could give this consideration, for me i just skip his comments.

• Like 3

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Tone is hard thing to convey when writing.

Many times, I've read someone's reaction to something that's been said and wonder, "How did he get that from those words?!" Other times, I see someone post what seems to me to be a "shitpost" and I wonder why. 

Mostly, I FIDO. Forget It, Drive On.

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, stevewool said:

Will I be allowed to bet also?:2245_safe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, earthdome said:

I hope you take me off of ignore. Up to you of course.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

Will I be allowed to bet also?:2245_safe:

NO

• Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic