Offensive posts.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Arizona Kid said:

I hope you take me off of ignore. Up to you of course.

You know he can’t read this ,:89:

• Haha 4

Heeb
Posted
Posted

I'm just happy if we keep politics out of the forum

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, stevewool said:

You know he can’t read this ,

He can now that you have quoted him.  The ignore feature has many flaws.

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

He can now that you have quoted him.  The ignore feature has many flaws.

:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Guys... AK has owned up to being offensive at times and at least on the edge of civility.

He has apologized to the forum. I am willing to accept that. I, for one, will not support continued rancor.

I think many of us have said somewhat offensive, or at least misunderstood posts - at least from what I have seen. I know that I have. Forgive and forget is my thought.

So, even though there were some posts that I thought went over the line, I would prefer to hear more comments from him, so long as they are also more civil. Sometimes I don't understand the anger that I read - as @JDDavaomentioned. I read and post here because I learn and maybe can inform a bit? Even if I get irritated or outright upset with some posts... I will continue to read all and either respond or not...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Sometimes I don't understand the anger that I read

I hear that.  You would be surprised at what upsets some people.  When they get upset they do things like start threads to have a rant or just have a rant with one of the moderators or admins.

I like it and prefer it when grown ups send private messages to other grown ups to politely explain what bothers them.  But it is a forum and we are here to read other people's opinions and/or tell others our own opinions.  So I commend AK for his new attitude and if others have rancor or rants to get out of their system then get 'er done politely.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I like it and prefer it when grown ups send private messages to other grown ups to politely explain what bothers them.  But it is a forum and we are here to read other people's opinions and/or tell others our own opinions.  So I commend AK for his new attitude and if others have rancor or rants to get out of their system then get 'er done politely.

And thanks to the mods here for there forbearance and restraint with their dealing with all us kids here on the forum!:thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic