How's that retirement penson going?

jimeve
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, hk blues said:

And that's from a Jock!

And you, Scotland, Northern Ireland and wales get free prescriptions. But not England. :56da632e94212_1(60):

• Thanks 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jimeve said:

And you, Scotland, Northern Ireland and wales get free prescriptions. But not England. :56da632e94212_1(60):

Australia gets free prescriptions too...

It’s probably that stiff upper lip, can’t get the pills past it :hystery:

• Haha 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Australia gets free prescriptions too...

It’s probably that stiff upper lip, can’t get the pills past it :hystery:

:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, jimeve said:

No such a thing as free. All paid for out of our health budget, it's just a redirection of funds. In England only a few people also pay as it's free to low income families, students, pensioners and also certain illnesses. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

, pensioners

:thumbsup: and that is over 60's you can still get it if working as long as you are over 60

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

So now I found another one to have fun with.  It is SDS, a 2X leveraged S&P 500 inverse ETF.  It moves opposite of the S&P 500 index.  So if the S&P 500 goes down 1%, this will go up 2%.  If S&P 500 goes up 1%, this will go down 2%.

I suggest you might invest in whoever makes Zantrex ( which is now off the market?) or some sort of anti-heartburn, indigestion med...? Just a thought....:89:

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, jimeve said:

Now, I didn't know that, Jim

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

I suggest you might invest in whoever makes Zantrex ( which is now off the market?) or some sort of anti-heartburn, indigestion med...? Just a thought....:89:

Actually, now that you mention it, relative to the overall market, many pharmaceutical companies are doing ok.  Working on tests, vaccines, cures.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Actually, now that you mention it, relative to the overall market, many pharmaceutical companies are doing ok.  Working on tests, vaccines, cures.

That is certainly an investment for the future, I agree... And you need to figure out now, which one or ones will come up with the winner?

However now I am just going to continue to hole up here personally and also sit tight with the investments I have remaining. If I had some extra cash that was "disposable,"I would seriously consider some "bottom feeding" investments... But I have become rather conservative mostly in recent years... So I will just now continue to invest in food and Tanduay... because they both make me feel a bit better!!!:smile: And still lots of movie to watch and the internet seems to work sometimes...