Jump to content

Toilet Paper Shortage in the USA!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally use any laundry bar soap because it generates more slippery suds and makes your fingers smell "presh na presh".   As far as bending forward and the weird contortion of the elbow as you tr

This has been posted before but why not again!  

As you can see, I just won a major jackpot in Las Vegas.  Should last a few months, unless I pig out on every Taco Tuesday......he, he.  

Posted Images

They're just going to have to use both sides. :thumbsup:

Question:

What do these people DRY their 'ass' on after they've got it all wet ? :89:

Surely my clothes will get wet also ?   Must ask the Mrs. 

 

.

 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Support
44 minutes ago, graham59 said:

What do these people DRY their 'ass' on after they've got it all wet ? :89:

Shower curtain? :tongue:

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

They're just going to have to use both sides. :thumbsup:

Question:

What do these people DRY their 'ass' on after they've got it all wet ? :89:

Surely my clothes will get wet also ?   Must ask the Mrs. 

 

.

 

In Mel Brooks film 'Blazing Saddles' , he has the Mexican bandit slightly misquoting the the original script from 'The Treasure of the Sierra Madre', when his bandit says, "Badges ? We don't need no stinkin' badges ! "   

Here in SE Asia, they have a similar line.

"Toilet paper ? We don't need no stinkin' TP !  We use soap and water."

Note: To those who don't understand these non-Western, different cultural hygiene solutions re excretions....you really should learn how the global poor solve the daily problem that comes with keeping  a clean bum.

The use of 'modern' tissue, and now wet wipes is just that.... a recent, expensive and resource wasteful 'modern' solution for mostly Northern cold or arid climates use.

That said, rare is the ex-pat that can adapt or is willing to change over to what is arguably a faster, cleaner and more economical method of bum cleaning while living here.     

But you have to know how its done.... and then have the courage to give it a bit of practice.    :console:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm willing to give anything a try...especially as it will save me money !

So...how do I stop my undies and other clothing from getting wet, after the generous application of the water ?  :89:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

I'm willing to give anything a try...especially as it will save me money !

So...how do I stop my undies and other clothing from getting wet, after the generous application of the water ?  :89:

Stay naked and air dry...?:89:

Or maybe a few utots will do the trick for you?

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...