Toilet Paper Shortage in the USA!

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this, so:

This is yet another one of those posts that make me want to reflect more than one reaction - shock, revulsion, laugh, disgust? So I picked laugh as the most appropriate..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

89694089_2263293677313154_512462196245004288_n.jpg

• Haha 4

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

As I sit here being social at a distance, a question popped up about what to do about my current predicament.  My kitchen is about 4 paces away from the bathroom and I should be OK with my pants already down to my ankles (imagine a penguin walk). 

Here's the question......is flour tortilla flushable?  Need your answer ASAP!

Edited by Jake
butt check
  • Haha 4

Jack D
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jake said:

Here's the question......is flour tortilla flushable? 

Yes Jake! It is flushable! 

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Whoever posted that is truly sick...

Why waste perfectly good tortillas without previously using them with food? I really don't understand.... Is it me who is crazy or???

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jake said:

Here's the question......is flour tortilla flushable?  

Depends on how full it is stuffed. :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Why waste perfectly good tortillas without previously using them with food? I really don't understand.... Is it me me who is crazy or???

Well Tommy, you got me pegged.  My humor is usually stupid toilet jokes but what else can I do but to grin and bear it.  I've already cleaned my 2nd Amendment toys a million times (for stress relief), so I might as well make light of our current situation.  

Regarding the tortilla (I made it back to the toilet in time, by the way), it looks strangely familiar with contents of an actual taco from Taco Bell.  Remind me NOT to go out on WED, THURS and FRIDAY for Taco Tuesdays anymore......he, he.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jack D
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

Why waste perfectly good tortillas without previously using them with food? I really don't understand.... Is it me me who is crazy or???

I was only helping Jake by giving him an answer.

The truth is that the most stores are empty and those of us who don't want to use a tabo (like my wife does) seriously need alternatives to toilet paper (when there is none to be found).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jack D said:

alternatives to toilet paper

Bits of linen rags stacked by the John.  Just toss em in the trash rather than flushing them, or get the maid to wash them LOL

• Haha 3

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Jack D said:

I was only helping Jake by giving him an answer.

The truth is that the most stores are empty and those of us who don't want to use a tabo (like my wife does) seriously need alternatives to toilet paper (when there is none to be found).

After you go through your paper towel supply, its back to the old ways. If you no longer subscribe to newsprint, better start looking for your ancestor's old stand-by's. Or may use what the classical Romans used....sponge on a stick. I think I'd go the tabo route long before I resorted to  that. :mocking:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic