Jump to content

Thank you Beer Gods


Mick

Recommended Posts

On 3/24/2020 at 11:17 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Certainly is. On Fri, Sat and Sun night when they have a band playing they often do OK but usually when the band stops at 10pm the customers leave. When they first started 2 years ago I think they thought the call center workers would be their customers which were for a short time but you can buy much more Red Horse for your money.

craft.jpg

I wish we had a place like that in San Mariano, I can't get any booze round here and we can't go out anywhere with out a pass, no walking down the road, no bars open and just 1 shopping trip a week when we get a pass. I am to an extent a winner out of all this as limited shopping for my wife & no booze, I am saving so much money if this goes on for 6 months I could end:cryingwhilelaughing_anim: a MILLIONAIRE 

  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

Probably many of us could do well by giving our livers a rest?

I think you have a good point there Tommy, I can't remember when my Liver had a long break like this last and its saving me a fortune too :thumbsup:

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, John Chamberlain said:

I think you have a good point there Tommy, I can't remember when my Liver had a long break like this last and its saving me a fortune too :thumbsup:

 

Sure... both in cost of alcohol and beer and also in medical care for your diseased liver!!!!:cheers:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Sure... both in cost of alcohol and beer and also in medical care for your diseased liver!!!!:cheers:

I have always wanted to die while drunk or having sex or both, this lockdown presents serious problems for my exit to this world !! :SugarwareZ-005:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I, personally, would prefer to die "in the saddle," if that were possible. Maybe not possible and definitely not fun for my partner, L, but...???:smile:

Hmmm another time we need more icons to show our feelings and emotions? Let's have one that shows sex?

Edited by Tommy T.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Let's have one that shows sex?

:1927_: Left Footers ( batting for the other side)  will smirk at this :whistling:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tommy T. said:

I, personally, would prefer to die "in the saddle," if that were possible. Maybe not possible and definitely not fun for my partner, L, but...???:smile:

Hmmm another time we need more icons to show our feelings and emotions? Let's have one that shows sex?

No that's right no fun for your partner, I didn't think of that, how selfish, I don't mean to be and yes lets have more sexy icons :cheersty:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, John Chamberlain said:

have more sexy icons 

:xmas_girl: Hey come on JGF gave you a Christmas one :whistling:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...