Lockdown.

earthdome
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Please, people... it's Martial Law, not Marshall, meaning it's military law.

The Sheriff of Los Angeles County has declared gun stores to be nonessential so they must close. What a bunch of bullshit! People will need guns to defend their toilet paper hoards from rioting mobs in another month or 2. :whistling:

I have heard that most stores are already sold out on ammo.

graham59
Posted
Posted

Well, one way to reduce a population of paranoids... kill one another.  :rolleyes:

• Hmm thinking 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted (edited)

This whole corona virus thing is really just one big scheme to introduce,  REMOVED BY ADMIN

Do not try to stir shit as I am not in the mood and grow up or stop posting to cause crap. Had enough,, get it.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
idiot troll

graham59
Posted
Posted

An informative video, just shared on FB by my nephew:

• Like 3

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good video but it doesn't explore the explosive question at the bottom of my tiny brain. Can Covid-19 be transmitted by way of farts? It says virus expelled from the human body in breath can survive in the air for 3 hours but farting is different. Farts seem likely to contain particulate matter which ordinary breath does not. Particles may or may not be stopped by a layer or 2 of cloth. Said particles may or may not be hospitable to the virus.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Hmm thinking 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Good video but it doesn't explore the explosive question at the bottom of my tiny brain. Can Covid-19 be transmitted by way of farts? It says virus expelled from the human body in breath can survive in the air for 3 hours but farting is different. Farts seem likely to contain particulate matter which ordinary breath does not. Particles may or may not be stopped by a layer or 2 of cloth. Said particles may or may not be hospitable to the virus.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Interesting post. Just a thought.......does the 'F' in your user name have any relevance?

You're right....Inquiring minds want to know......:biggrin: 

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Huggybearman said:

.does the 'F' in your user name have any relevance?

Hey Huggy, as a Brit I find this a strange thing  for you to ask, His original Form name was "GUY Fawkes, Can you remember who and what He was? ( In History of Course) :wink: not our Guy "F"

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

Hey Huggy, as a Brit I find this a strange thing  for you to ask, His original Form name was "GUY Fawkes, Can you remember who and what He was? ( In History of Course) :wink: not our Guy "F"

Haha. Yes, I thought that was the case.....but his last post got me thinking......:smile:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Our member's namesake certainly tried to kick up a stink in Parliament a while back!

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

My avatar is a portrait from 1605. He looks like he would just as soon kill you as look at you, eh?

Edited by Guy F.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic