ShippingCart Sea Cargo US Suspension

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, JDDavao said:

Since the Enhanced Community Quarantine has been extended here in Davao until at least April 26, nothing will come in via air or sea. I was not aware that the Enhanced state restricted cargo but apparently it does. 

EDIT: "Mayor Inday said under the extended ECQ, the borders of the city will remain closed to traffic, except for vital cargoes and emergencies.

This means that even the airport will remain closed, along with the seaports."

http://byahengdo30.com/local-government/ecq-extended-in-davao-region-and-davao-city

Great website for latest updates here in Davao, JD... Thanks!

• Like 2

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
On 4/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, Heeb said:

I thought everything was suspended, I had Lasada and Amazon orders in from before the lockdown and they were never delivered.

FYI..Lazada is back, and delivering again for essential items. :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Heeb
Posted
Posted

I received an Amazon package today that I ordered before the lockdown, I don’t know if it was just sitting at the distribution center the whole time or if it arrived from the states recently, I suspect it was here in P.I. already. I also got an email from Lazada that a package I ordered in February is on its way, same thing, I think it had already arrived from China and they were waiting for restrictions to ease up, so now I will have two beer bottle cappers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Heeb said:

I received an Amazon package today that I ordered before the lockdown, I don’t know if it was just sitting at the distribution center the whole time or if it arrived from the states recently, I suspect it was here in P.I. already. I also got an email from Lazada that a package I ordered in February is on its way, same thing, I think it had already arrived from China and they were waiting for restrictions to ease up, so now I will have two beer bottle cappers

I received a package from Lazada about 10 days ago - the courier said the package had been sitting in the local warehouse and they wanted to clear some space.  

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Just FYI, maybe Davao City-specific: I had two shipments that were packed into the same container and shipped on the same, er, ship (due to Covid-19). The last update I had from Shipping Cart was on April 10 which stated they had arrived at "Korea Port". 

Fast forward to today, nearly one month later, and one box was delivered at about 1300 (o'clock). The website has not updated to reflect the delivery, some 8 hours later. Indeed, the website has not updated their status since April 10.

If you have shipments in the tube, they may well arrive surprisingly, like a pimple on Picture Day.

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 4/15/2020 at 1:53 PM, hk blues said:

Same here.  Lazada advised that any orders that were COD would be delivered later.  For other payment types I don't know but I suspect not much is moving anywhere.  

We purchased an item 3 weeks ago on Lazad,a, paid by card. Told 8 days to Bacolod, still waiting. In past they have mostly been ok except expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Followup: Our two ShippingCart boxes have both now been received. On the site, the first, received last week, has been marked as delivered. The second , received three days ago, is still marked as being on the way.