Virus.....Next Year????

intrepid
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Since we are just skipping stones, I'll add...

I think a cure for this virus will be distributed in a few weeks time, and it will knock down the panic.  Life will return to 'normal'.  HOWever..... I think the powers that be, various evil forces, have discovered a new tool in their toolbox.  Virus pandemic looks like a great way to erode personal freedoms, claim more powers for the state, push digital currency, push their vaccine agenda...

You say it may mutate, but I think its darker than that.  I think they LOOK for these things, and try to make them more deadly in labs.  Then "oops it escaped".  So I don't see a bright future in it at all.  This round serves as a wake up call, and I for one will be a lot more prepared next time.  

I read this last night which states the virus is natural and not man made.:89:

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/researchers-say-covid-19-product-of-natural-evolution-not-a-laboratory-construct

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I think this document (or something similar) will become very common once a vaccine for Covid-19 is in common use.

2E63EBF6-56B7-4EDC-95AE-7C74514B648C.jpeg

9828FB49-8783-4D14-B9E7-86B988B99511.jpeg

I think you could be right.  More cost and more paperwork.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

What do members say? combine all these coronavirus post into one topic?  We all go from here to there but get back to the same thing so maybe one topic??????? 

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, intrepid said:

I think you could be right.  More cost and more paperwork.

It was included in the cost of the vaccination (same cost with or without the document).

Some countries (African?) require rabies vacination for entry, I just wanted it because there had been reports of rabid dogs in Ozamiz.

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

What do members say? combine all these coronavirus post into one topic?  We all go from here to there but get back to the same thing so maybe one topic??????? 

OK by me.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

That makes sense to me JGF.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I think this document (or something similar) will become very common once a vaccine for Covid-19 is in common use.

That is the same document that I carry when travelling internationally (USA version, of course)... It includes my inoculation history back 20 years or more and includes also Hep A, B, yellow fever, polio, etc... And as discussed in a previous thread, ex-military members can also get their version of the same document, I believe...

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

It includes my inoculation history back 20 years or more and includes also Hep A, B, yellow fever, polio, etc.

look familiar?? :hystery:

shots.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, scott h said:

look familiar?? :hystery:

Actually not for me, Scott... I was not drafted (did not avoid, but was not picked in the USA lottery).

But I had most of those inoculations for when sailing and also for when I worked on a NOAA ship for a spell...

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes please.