Virus.....Next Year????

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, scott h said:

look familiar?? :hystery:

shots.jpg

They used a spraygun thingie on us. Hurt like heck.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Old55 said:

They used a spraygun thingie on us.

especially if you flinched lol

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, scott h said:

especially if you flinched lol

Oh the "stories" we were told about that. Do you remember that spray gun thing used in the very early 70's Scott?

• Love it 1

Marvin Boggs
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jack D said:

Somehow, this is all starting to sound more and more like the plot in the movie, 'V is for Vendetta,' as described in the following scene:

Great movie.  I hadn't thought of that but yes. 

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Old55 said:

Oh the "stories" we were told about that. Do you remember that spray gun thing used in the very early 70's Scott?

Agent Orange.

• Haha 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Since we are just skipping stones, I'll add...

I think a cure for this virus will be distributed in a few weeks time, and it will knock down the panic.  Life will return to 'normal'.  HOWever..... I think the powers that be, various evil forces, have discovered a new tool in their toolbox.  Virus pandemic looks like a great way to erode personal freedoms, claim more powers for the state, push digital currency, push their vaccine agenda...

You say it may mutate, but I think its darker than that.  I think they LOOK for these things, and try to make them more deadly in labs.  Then "oops it escaped".  So I don't see a bright future in it at all.  This round serves as a wake up call, and I for one will be a lot more prepared next time.  

I was saying as much to my daughter today, governments like this situation, they have more control, can pass just about any new law without problems and then their ego's get over inflated with all this new control they have, where will it end

• Like 1

roddavis
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Just my opinion, but I think many are crediting our political leaders with way too much intelligence and forward thinking.  I doubt we will see any significant changes in how we are governed due to this outbreak.     

Problem is once the government takes control(martial law, curfews....etc), when the problems quiet down, seem very reluctant to let go of the power...IMHO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

Agent Orange.

I'm sure this was the case. :hystery:

• Haha 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

Watched a program on the spanish flu 

It started in Kansas USA , a farm worker picked up a strain of flu from a domestic fowl 

Same farm worker got called up to the us army ,he worked as a cook for a while speading it around, thousands got on those ships and headed of to europe ,that was phase 1 and it killed a lot of people 

Phase 2 ,the virus mutated and this time the grim reaper took a terrible toll  50 million world wide

30,000 British soldiers died from it alone 

Perhaps we are only witnessing phase 1 and the real problem will be phase 2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm thinking 3