Have you figured it out yet?

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jimeve said:

My food stock is getting low. I'm not allowed to go out of the house ( over 65)

Only one person per household gets the quarantine pass, but the Iloilo mayor said that the stores cannot turn away people for being too old. If they have the pass, they need groceries.  But it seems if there is anyone else in the house under 65, the younger one gets the pass (or is encouraged to get the pass).  

• Like 4

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Only one person per household gets the quarantine pass, but the Iloilo mayor said that the stores cannot turn away people for being too old. If they have the pass, they need groceries.  But it seems if there is anyone else in the house under 65, the younger one gets the pass (or is encouraged to get the pass).  

Wife can't drive, she must be the only Filipina won can't drive/ride a motorbike. And she has the pass.

Edited by jimeve
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Wife can't drive, she must be the only Filipina won can't drive/ride a motorbike. And she has the pass.

That's easy, Jim.... Just tell them that's really your name on the pass and that you are gay! They might believe you?:hystery:

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Haha 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

If you can drive, and if driving is necessary, I would see about getting the pass in your name.  My wife takes a trike or jeepney to town, so no driving needed. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

If you can drive, and if driving is necessary, I would see about getting the pass in your name.  My wife takes a trike or jeepney to town, so no driving needed. 

The issue is that a lot of the supermarkets wont let him in being over 65 and they probably wont give a pass to him. We have Green passes available for loan in our condo building which is for going out of our area, medical and things like that. Can only use for 4 hours and must be back. Maybe he can get one like that and drive the wife and if anyone asks say he is going to the doctor and his wife is going to as she is the carer.

• Like 1

Heeb
Posted
Posted

no alcohol ban here yet, just not allowed to drink outside

• Like 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Marvin Boggs said:

Remind me again, why the hell won't the sell me SM Pilsen at the local sari sari?

I'm down to 3 bottles of vodka, 4 bottles of Red Horse, and about 10 bottles of SM Pilson. Should have stocked up!:7500:

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
59 minutes ago, Heeb said:

no alcohol ban here yet, just not allowed to drink outside

It's supposed to be nation wide. Maybe they didn't get the word in your area of the Province.:laugh:

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, jimeve said:

So feel sorry for the rich guys on here who can't get a San Mig. My heart bleeds for yer. 

Maybe Mick can sort things out for you Jim

7 hours ago, Mick said:

All the local shops here, no alcohol sales at all, but go to sta lucia grocery in the big SM, and all alcohol is available.... Don't see how they can sell it, but glad they do, just picked up 8 cases of San Mig Light.... 🍻

Just a thought :morning1:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Arizona Kid said:

It's supposed to be nation wide. Maybe they didn't get the word in your area of the Province.:laugh:

No I dont think so. Here in Cebu the mayors made the decision. Not all at the same time. Then a week or so later the Governor, Gwen makes a statement that the liquor ban is not part of the enhanced quarantine and everyone should be able to have a few drinks in their home but nothing came of it. 

• Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic