Have you figured it out yet?

graham59
Posted
Posted
On 4/15/2020 at 10:08 AM, gery0x said:

In my opinion, the US (economy) has nothing to worry about the Chinese, and because of a very simple reason:

The Americans really collect and develop knowledge and share it with other western countries to a certain extent.

The Chinese may have the knowledge (copied!) on paper and on blueprints, but they cannot use it because their people are too - please excuse this expression - "stupid" to handle it due to a lack of education and common sense thinking.

Also "sharing is caring" strangely doesn't apply to that communist government in this case - how ironic!

Probably this was a little bit off topic right now, but I wanted to get this off my chest at one point...

Stay safe everybody! :smile:

Excellent post sir, and one of the best in describing the 'Advance of China' situation I've read, on any forum. 

Just a shame the naive fools running our (western) countries didn't protect our home industries from themselves.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Explorer
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, graham59 said:

Excellent post sir, and one of the best in describing the 'Advance of China' situation I've read, on any forum. 

Just a shame the naive fools running our (western) countries didn't protect our home industries from themselves.  

Chay-na is not our friend...

Lead paint on children's toys, melamine in the dog food, tainted drugs, intellectual property theft, hacking, subjugation of 1.4 billion, suppression of religion and speech, social scoring.....1984 has taken place in CHINA

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

This topic has ran its course.

CLOSED

• Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic