house rental for an exchange student

lcruz
Posted
Posted

Hi!
I have a friend who will be studying in Philippines. Wanted to ask if you ave any recommendation for a condo or apartment with good location in cebu.

thank you!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, lcruz said:

Hi!
I have a friend who will be studying in Philippines. Wanted to ask if you ave any recommendation for a condo or apartment with good location in cebu.

thank you!

What is their budget? Where is the School located? 

lcruz
Posted
Posted
On 4/14/2020 at 10:23 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

What is their budget? Where is the School located? 

The school is USC, they don;t really have a budget
But it would be good if you can provide options with prices?

Thank you!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, lcruz said:

The school is USC, they don;t really have a budget
But it would be good if you can provide options with prices?

Thank you!

OK

There are boarding houses, condods, share houses or full house rental so its a hard question to answer. There are several online sites with rentals. Facebook marketplace have boarding houses or rooms to rent.

I have a studio condo in the IT park which is a safe clean location which is available once the ECQ has ended but in the IT park you are looking at P25 per month.

When you say they, do you mean one person or more?

• 2 weeks later...
lcruz
Posted
Posted
On 4/22/2020 at 5:18 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

OK

There are boarding houses, condods, share houses or full house rental so its a hard question to answer. There are several online sites with rentals. Facebook marketplace have boarding houses or rooms to rent.

I have a studio condo in the IT park which is a safe clean location which is available once the ECQ has ended but in the IT park you are looking at P25 per month.

When you say they, do you mean one person or more?

Sorry, they because the fam is asking me. But only one person is staying.
Maybe there would be times that family members will visit.

Wow! Thanks for this.
Let me inform them on the price and location. Not so familiar with the place as I've visited cebu long time ago and that's like twice only.

AusExpat
Posted
Posted

For a cheaper place to stay in Cebu walk the streets in the area you are looking at to find advertisements relative to the area.

You can also stay in a Pension House, they do rent by the month for a bed in a room. The place I stayed before I just payed for all 4 beds in that room and removed the extra beds. Had a communal kitchen, pool table (not very good but free) and general area plus some outdoor seating, with aircon and wifi cost about 7,000P a month - was a brilliant deal and right where I wanted to be and gave me  a nice enough, if basic, base to use to explore Cebu.