New hopes in the CV fight

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)

This is frightening, this is from Robert F. Kennedy Jr's instagram - you can read it here if you don't have insta - https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/04/09/robert-f-kennedy-jr-responds-to-bill-gates-statements-on-a-mandatory-coronavirus-vaccine/

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017. In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously.

In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

Let's just say i'm not comfortable with a rushed vaccine or any vaccine from this guy.

Edited by AusExpat

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

There are over 70 vaccine programs around the world and some of them are already in stage 1 trials and at least one is in stage 2 trials.

No one is going to make taking any particular vaccine compulsory (and I strongly suspect they won't make taking any vaccine mandatory).

But requiring proof of immunity to Covid-19 to access public group gatherings (like sporting events, churches, schools etc) is sensible in my book, it preserves peoples choice not to vaccinate whilst also protecting people who cannot vaccinate for medical reasons (like the immune compromised).

• Love it 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

At least some are stepping up with trials  :whistling: Meant as joke. Please dont turn it political. :thumbsup:

Drip.jpg

• Haha 5

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

At least some are stepping up with trials  :whistling: Meant as joke. Please dont turn it political. :thumbsup:

Anyway here a new trial, smokers rejoice - https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/22/french-study-suggests-smokers-at-lower-risk-of-getting-coronavirus

French researchers are planning to test nicotine patches on coronavirus patients and frontline health workers after a study suggested smokers may be much less at risk of contracting the virus.

The study at a major Paris hospital suggests a substance in tobacco – possibly nicotine – may be stopping patients who smoke from catching Covid-19. Clinical trials of nicotine patches are awaiting the approval of the country’s health authorities.

Maybe we'll see these again one day soon......

camels.jpeg

Edited by Mike J
Removed political content

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Another trial ongoing is Medicinal O3 therapy (Ozone). The O3 is a " disinfectant " :whistling: that is mixed with the patients blood and introveniously injected into the blood stream. It apparently attacks the DNA of diseases etc and has been around over 150 yrs.

• Hmm thinking 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Another trial ongoing is Medicinal O3 therapy (Ozone). The O3 is a " disinfectant " :whistling: that is mixed with the patients blood and introveniously injected into the blood stream. It apparently attacks the DNA of diseases etc and has been around over 150 yrs.

Found an article on Ozone therapy - https://clinmedjournals.org/articles/jide/journal-of-infectious-diseases-and-epidemiology-jide-6-113.php?jid=jide

Also references Hydrogen Peroxide and UV light therapy to cleanse the blood - Hmmmm..... Isn't that what President mentioned the other day that has everyone in the media in hysterics now?

Few in our field are not familiar with the great 1918 influenza pandemic. However, few are also aware that inexpensive intravenous hydrogen peroxide was utilized by British physician Oliver, who halved the death rate from influenza pneumonia in India [37]. Similarly, another oxidation therapy, ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy, was successfully used to cure 15 of 15 cases of viral pneumonia in hospitalized patients in the 1940s [38]. Ultraviolet energy is well accepted to destroy microorganisms, and is used as a sterilizing agent, and in air purification. Ultraviolet energy destroys cysteine in microorganisms [39].

So we have the cures and we obviously know the cures from 1918, what the heck is going on, why haven't these been tested initially as a first defence????

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Actually Aus... I believe the President was suggesting ingesting or injecting things like Lysol or bleach into people as a possible cure? Again... perhaps I missed something here?

Personally, I believe many many possible "cures" are being considered. But they all require extensive testing to see whether 1. they actually help cure or settle the disease and 2. that they don't cause more harm than good.

Again, personally... I have the medications on hand to "treat" this contagion, as suggested by limited research. But, in the meantime, it is so easy for L and I to just hang out, avoid going out and waiting for things to settle.... as they did for a while in 1918, but then assumed all was done and cool... and then they brought it back.

So if either or both of us "get" it, and we survive... I will let you know if the chloroquine/ azithromycin worked. If you don't hear back from us, then I guess you can assume we both died? Hate this....

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 2

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Actually Aus... I believe the President was suggesting ingesting or injecting things like Lysol or bleach into people as a possible cure? Again... perhaps I missed something here?

Personally, I believe many many possible "cures" are being considered. But they all require extensive testing to see whether 1. they actually help cure or settle the disease and 2. that they don't cause more harm than good.

Again, personally... I have the medications on hand to "treat" this contagion, as suggested by limited research. But, in the meantime, it is so easy for L and I to just hang out, avoid going out and waiting for things to settle.... as they did for a while in 1918, but then assumed all was done and cool... and then they brought it back.

The media have taken inject a disinfectant, he said nothing at all about bleach or lysol or any of that. You can watch the full press conference online. The media and some politicians are putting words in his mouth that are easily verifiable - it's probably on Trumps twitter by now but easy to search the clip of him speaking online. (H2O2 and Ozone are both disinfectants and are safe to inject if done properly, in fact I have had H2O2 IV straight into the vein in a clinic in Manila as it kills blood bourne pests).

I agree the cure has to be safer than the disease, but with things that were tested already 102 years ago and there is actual data from hospitals of the day then the safety issues are already known and solved. Ozone gernerators have been in bedrooms since i was a kid too. CBD oil is extremely safe, available without a prescription, if I had CV I'd take it without full peer reviewed tests as it is known to help the immune system and in cases of inflamation.

As to waiting, that seems to be prudent advice.

Edited by AusExpat
  • Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic