Pangit? (American doesn't understand that he's been called 'Ugly')

Freebie
Posted
Posted

TLC 90 Day fiance.... can find on youtube

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'd give it a try but can't find a downloadable version of it.:wave:

Try this for Downloader

https://televzr.com/ 

AusExpat
Posted
Posted

Having watched the episode with ED in 5 minute chucks on googles pirate(you)tube I feel a bit sorry for him, no GF for 23 years at 56 years old. Poor guy has no idea, he's in love with the idea of being in love.

I'd have to say though that he is being paid and so is she for appearing on the show, it may not be much for him but he gets to see a new country and stay in luxury hotels for being made a fool of.

Parts of the show are definitely scripted, you can tell with the dialogue at times it's like the forgot their timing and it sounds a bit forced.

Jack D
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Freebie said:

"...the producers find ways to make Americans look stupid..."

Honestly, It's not really that hard to do. :laugh:

Especially, when you have delusional people:

(1) An American woman who marries a Syrian man and wants to move to Syria during a war.

(2) The "strange guy from Las Vegas" who thinks that he has a beautiful Ukrainian GF, but (during the past 7 years) he has never spoken to her and he ever has never seen her in a video chat, but he's been to the Ukraine 4 times (and she has stood him up 4 times), but he still believes that she loves him and that they will be married.

(3) The lady who thinks that she's in love with a British bloke, who is apparently living in Nigeria, and his photo is not really his... just one that he borrowed from a famous Italian body builder. Now, he's blackmailing her with revealing photos that she sent to him, but she believes that he's innocent because she thinks that his computer has been hacked. Who knows?... maybe he's a Nigerian prince? ha ha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack D said:

(1) An American woman who marries a Syrian man and wants to move to Syria during a war.

(2) The "strange guy from Las Vegas" who thinks that he has a beautiful Ukrainian GF, but (during the past 7 years) he has never spoken to her and he ever has never seen her in a video chat, but he's been to the Ukraine 4 times (and she has stood him up 4 times), but he still believes that she loves him and that they will be married.

(3) The lady who thinks that she's in love with a British bloke, who is apparently living in Nigeria, and his photo is not really his... just one that he borrowed from a famous Italian body builder. Now, he's blackmailing her with revealing photos that she sent to him, but she believes that he's innocent because she thinks that his computer has been hacked. Who knows?... maybe he's a Nigerian prince? ha ha

Maybe you are correct. I have not viewed any of this but and just maybe people believe every story that's put together on a reality show and every story that's presented to them?  Could be also delusional people viewing too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack D said:

:) I want to put the laugh and cry emoticons on this :'(

Jack D
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, AusExpat said:

:) I want to put the laugh and cry emoticons on this :'(

laughing and crying.JPG

hk blues
Posted
Posted

It's on Cignal every Friday night at 9:55pm.  I've been watching it for a few seasons now - cannot say it isn't entertaining.  Pretty much all of the couples are mismatched - nationality,age etc etc,  One of them has appeared in 2 different series and seems to be going down the same rocky road with her new partner as her old.  It get's better when they move to the USA - the entitlement from the "foreigners" is astonishing and the "naivety" of the local is embarrassing. Car crash TV.