Another Angel in Heaven

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Dear members

Some of you may remember I posted about my wife being in hospital with our baby at 18 weeks. Unfortunately yesterday she was born prematurely at 25 weeks but too early for her to survive. I am stuck in Abu Dhabi and wife back in the Philippines. My heart is broken. I did get a chance to see our Millie Anne, through Skype, before she was taken away and she would have been a beautiful little girl.

I can't fault the care given to my wife throughout this time from the healthcare providers in our Province and City. They have become friends and showed so much care and compassion and did all they could to save Millie but it was not meant to be.

Another Angel in heaven to look over us all. Millie was buried last night in the grounds of our house and I look forward to sitting and talking to her when I can get back there. 

Folks please value the people in your life. Stay Safe and lets get out of this dark time.

Paul

• Like 3
  • Sad 18

insite
Posted
Posted

Our condolences on your loss ..........

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Sorry for your loss, my condolences.

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

That is so tragic.  

Please accept my sincere, heartfelt condolences.  

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Very sorry to hear this sad news Paul.  Condolences to you and your wife.

• Like 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Sincere condolences Paul, hope you manage to get home to your wife as soon as possible. Tragic news.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, PaulB said:

. Millie was buried last night in the grounds of our house and I look forward to sitting and talking to her when I can get back there. 

Paul My friend, So sad to hear. Condolences from my Family to yours, What a wonderful thing you and your wife have done to keep this "Angel" forever with you Take care and hope you can Travel Back ASAP to be with your Family here. :sad:

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Sorry for your loss PaulB :(

• Like 1

intrepid
Posted
Posted (edited)

Paul please accept my condolences.  It is sad and a shame to have to go through this in these trying times.  I can only imagine the pain  you and your wife are going through and compounded while being separated.  Please take care and be safe.  Hope you can get to your wife soon.

Edited by intrepid
  • Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

So sorry to read your sad news.

• Like 1