Coronavirus Information Charts.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well, I know you tried, but I had to get someone else to explain to me more clearer. :mocking:

Yes... I make a terrible teacher, I’ve known that for decades LOL

• Haha 3

Yeochief
Posted
Posted

I have been following what John Hopkins University & Medicine has been putting out:  https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html  

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well, I know you tried, but I had to get someone else to explain to me more clearer. :mocking:

Math.jpg

I always thought that picture was the "a decision matrix - Buy new purse or get hair permed?" :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

I always thought that picture was the "a decision matrix - Buy new purse or get hair permed?" :tongue:

It doesn't look complicated enough for that... :mocking:

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

95703461_10222391041030763_3644536890348011520_n.jpg

You know what is sad.  I posted this in our neighborhood FB group and the responses from at least 1, maybe 2 neighbors, indicate that they think this is a serious article indicating that Covid is getting better!  :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

You know what is sad.  I posted this in our neighborhood FB group and the responses from at least 1, maybe 2 neighbors, indicate that they think this is a serious article indicating that Covid is getting better!  :shock_40_anim_gif:

I can't say I'm surprised... irony in the English language isn't something that translates very well if at all.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

As a follower also of Doc John Campbell his video of 2 May scared the hell out of me.....

• Sad 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, RBM said:

As a follower also of Doc John Campbell his video of 2 May scared the hell out of me.....

Yes... me too.  Doc John Campbell always looks so cool, calm and collected but not that one... scared me too (and I suspect Dr John also).

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Speaking of charts.  An article posted today says that  Gold's Gym wants to reopen.   I found this "chart" in the article. :whistling:

gym.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic