New Virus Symptoms while Recovering

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mike J said:

I like bbc.com.  Used to flip between cnn and fox on satellite TV.  Both were so biased that I finally just gave up trying to find the real story amongst the hyperbole and bullchit.

Not biased?  Somebody posted this in another thread a few days ago.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Not biased?  Somebody posted this in another thread a few days ago.

I watched the entire video and I want my 11 minutes of life back. :tongue:  The editing of footage by BBC did not (in my mind) change what the president said or my feeling of disbelief when he said it.    Obviously BBC could not show the entire 50 minutes of the Q & A to get everything in sync.  For me the question is "Did the editing have a material effect on the events which would bias someone who watched.  For me the answer is "no" for the author of this video the answer appears to be "yes".    In my opinion the essence of what was said and circumstances under which it was said have not changed.  The president went off script and his remarks cost him credibility.  I agree that a lot of the media heaped ridicule following the remarks, but I think the BBC clip was an accurate summary of what happened.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

I watched the entire video and I want my 11 minutes of life back. :tongue:  The editing of footage by BBC did not (in my mind) change what the president said or my feeling of disbelief when he said it.    Obviously BBC could not show the entire 50 minutes of the Q & A to get everything in sync.  For me the question is "Did the editing have a material effect on the events which would bias someone who watched.  For me the answer is "no" for the author of this video the answer appears to be "yes".    In my opinion the essence of what was said and circumstances under which it was said have not changed.  The president went off script and his remarks cost him credibility.  I agree that a lot of the media heaped ridicule following the remarks, but I think the BBC clip was an accurate summary of what happened.

There's other videos out there but if someone did a cut and paste like that on me I wouldn't be happy. A one off is one thing but there seams to be a concerted effort from certain parts of the media to paint a picture of what is going on in the World to fit their narrative.

Just look at how some stations are painting this virus.  One station praises what has been done and the next rips it apart.  All backed by their take on the information.  Many times the truth is somewhere inbetween. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

if someone did a cut and paste like that on me I wouldn't be happy.

Pictures don't lie, well years ago, they didn't  :shades:

Pope Trump.jpg

Oops, I'm going to get into trouble now, I know. Back in my corner.

• Haha 5

jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 5/5/2020 at 4:43 AM, intrepid said:

Even after respiratory symptoms fade, coronavirus victims face danger.   Doctors are beginning to notice a troubling blood-clotting phenomenon, which is occurring more frequently in patients who have the virus. These clots are also being discovered in younger coronavirus patients and can result in sudden strokes or death.

full story here;            https://www.foxnews.com/health/even-after-respiratory-symptoms-fade-coronavirus-victims-face-new-danger

Yes, there are other serious effects from the CV-19. Nick Cordero had to get his leg amputated in LA, and a pacemaker installed.

'While in recovery, the actor began having issues with blood clots in his right leg, which was preventing blood from circulating to his toes. After the blood thinners he was on to help with the clots started causing other problems, doctors made the difficult decision to amputate Cordero’s leg.'

https://people.com/theater/nick-cordero-wife-says-actor-had-rocky-night-in-hospital-as-she-wears-his-clothes/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

AusExpat
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2020 at 4:43 PM, intrepid said:

Even after respiratory symptoms fade, coronavirus victims face danger.   Doctors are beginning to notice a troubling blood-clotting phenomenon, which is occurring more frequently in patients who have the virus. These clots are also being discovered in younger coronavirus patients and can result in sudden strokes or death.

full story here;            https://www.foxnews.com/health/even-after-respiratory-symptoms-fade-coronavirus-victims-face-new-danger

yeah, yeah and giant murder hornets are coming too, 34 !!!! people died in China today from MURDER hornets (fry them up for crispy, salty puluten before they MURDER you too). Don't forget the new killer covid mutatant variation in the legacy media today too. and and and oh covid toes, some crap about it affecting kids suddenly.

As soon as the Americans start ignoring the unconstitutional lockdowns there are three or four new "crises" today. Like clockwork.

Absolutely ridiculous now, the legacy media are throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks at this point in time - need another crisis.

Edited by AusExpat
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, AusExpat said:

yeah, yeah and giant murder hornets are coming too, 34 !!!! people died in China today from MURDER hornets (fry them up for crispy, salty puluten before they MURDER you too). Don't forget the new killer covid mutatant variation in the legacy media today too. and and and oh covid toes, some crap about it affecting kids suddenly.

As soon as the Americans start ignoring the unconstitutional lockdowns there are three or four new "crises" today. Like clockwork.

Absolutely ridiculous now, the legacy media are throwing mud at the wall to see what sticks at this point in time - need another crisis.

Time to calm down I think. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

It may already be too late.  I suspect he has gone "presidential" on us. :hystery:

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

In what regard?

Papaya fruit and goat test positive for Covid, really fruit can get the virus now or is someone screwing with the tests? https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/coronavirus-kits-slammed-as-dirty-game-after-pawpaw-tested-positive-c-1014449 Also here for the kiwis https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12329672

The man who developed the test technique being used for CV says his test is unsuitable for CV as a positive or negative result is actually a human decision, the test is not decisive. Can't find a link right now, got things to go do today.

CNN even admits the tests have really terrible accuracy https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/28/health/coronavirus-antibody-tests-terrible/index.html

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Oops, I'm going to get into trouble now, I know. Back in my corner.

Ban yourself. Or at the minimum admonish yourself.:hystery:

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic