Where do I find face masks?

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I can do the same for you as I did for the other I diot member if you like? No charge, all free.  :tiphat:

You keep saying you are going to do it. Pull the trigger if you have cause.:popcorn:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

You keep saying you are going to do it. Pull the trigger if you have cause

:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

Edited by Jack Peterson
forgot to add my emotion LOL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:facepalm_80_anim_gif:

I'm getting tired of being threatened. I've flattened the curve on my obnoxious past behavior. If he want's to get rid of me there won't be any argument from me..not that I have a say in it. I've toned down enough. I think that he can stop with the holier than me attitude. How are your dogs doing BTW?:Happy:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm getting tired of being threatened. I've flattened the curve on my obnoxious past behavior. If he want's to get rid of me there won't be any argument from me..not that I have a say in it. I've toned down enough. I think that he can stop with the holier than me attitude.

:whatever:

1 minute ago, Arizona Kid said:

How are your dogs doing BTW?:Happy:

:wow: Healthy and eating just now Thank You :SugarwareZ-004:

• Haha 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whatever:

:wow: Healthy and eating just now Thank You :SugarwareZ-004:

I brought my son up to appreciate dogs. Getting off topic now. I need to watch out for the Aswang that want too get rid of me!:tongue:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I brought my son up to appreciate dogs. Getting off topic now. I need to watch out for the Aswang that want too get rid of me!:tongue:

:whatever: Do you play Tennis? double hits are Point losers My friend :smile: I trust you taught him the result of pushing you too far :89:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

Sounds like a good lad.  Maybe he could monitor your posts to keep you out of trouble. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Arizona Kid said:

I'm getting tired of being threatened. I've flattened the curve on my obnoxious past behavior. If he want's to get rid of me there won't be any argument from me..not that I have a say in it. I've toned down enough. I think that he can stop with the holier than me attitude. How are your dogs doing BTW?:Happy:

I see you have no sense of humor as well. 

• Hmm thinking 1

Arizona Kid
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I see you have no sense of humor as well. 

So you admit that you have a sense of humor? Never would have caught that on your recent posts about me. I forgive you. Just don't let it happen again.:hystery:

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic