Coronvirus found in sperm

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

One way or another China has always tried to control it's population, even to the point of compulsory abortion.

I seem to  remember as a young lad, fear drove people to do things in China, because they were only allowed one child or was it that the child had to be male? ( cant remember just now.)

If one can catch the virus from someone's spital it sounds feastable that sperm could possibly contain the virus too.

Screenshot_2020-05-09 Sperm containing coronavirus raises possibility of sexual transmission.png

Edited by Kuya John

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

There were two posts here that were off color and I tried to move them to the dirty jokes section.  Now I can't find them, it was not my intent to delete or hide them.  Sorry guys.

Edited by Mike J
  • Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

I decided  to delete article posted but my memory serve to be correct about the results of the one child policy in some circumstances.

I apologise for using the term "Compulsory" but many abortions took place because of the one child policy, even though it was illegal.

Abortion in China - Wikipedia

Edited by Kuya John

Jack D
Posted
Posted

"Sperm containing coronavirus raises possibility of sexually transmitted Covid-19, Chinese study shows"

If this is true, there should be an 11th test included on an STD panel. The existing 10 tests wouldn't be sufficient:

"10 Test STD Panel. Doctors recommend this package as a baseline evaluation for infection from STDs. The tests included are: HIV, Herpes 1&2, Chlamyidia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and Hepatitis (A,B&C). A free physician consultation is included with this test if the results are positive for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, or HSV 2."

https://www.healthtestingcenters.com/package/10-test-std-panel/

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

So... I have another one of my stupid questions now:

How can someone infect another with infected sperm yet still maintain 2 meters of social distancing? Are they bragging about their "endowments," or am I really missing something?:89:

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

So... I have another one of my stupid questions now:

How can someone infect another with infected sperm yet still maintain 2 meters of social distancing? Are they bragging about their "endowments," or am I really missing something?:89:

After 2 months seperation from my partner due to the quarantine I'm pretty certain I could hit the ceiling with my sperm.

• Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Things really can get complicated... :Caught:

image.jpg

• Haha 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic