Northern Mindanao removed from GCQ from 16th May

hk blues
Posted
Posted

We were excited to go out together for the 1st time in weeks under our new GCQ. What a let down - no noticeable change to ECQ that we could see. And, alcohol still not for sale outside the city itself and still no public transport for people to get into the city as yet. Hardly justified all those meetings to move to GCQ from ECQ. 

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Cruising around a bit today and I saw that the hardware stores are open again. Citi was packed as usual before. I am sure there is a lot of pent up demand.

But for us, the best thing is that the contractors can now go and buy more materials again! Yippee!!!:6:

• Like 4

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Our barangay is still considered "moderate risk" for infection. So today, with our return to GCQ, I did...nothing. 

Correction: I did sit in the sun, in the driveway, for ten minutes, to get a little Vitamin D.

Oh! The heady thrills of wanton abandon! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 5/15/2020 at 8:45 AM, Tommy T. said:

Ahhh... so with MECQ, ECQ and GCQ, it has all reduced down to FUBAR?:hystery:

The need to fire the HMFIC who comes up all these categories. :whistling:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, hk blues said:

We were excited to go out together for the 1st time in weeks under our new GCQ. What a let down - no noticeable change to ECQ that we could see. And, alcohol still not for sale outside the city itself and still no public transport for people to get into the city as yet. Hardly justified all those meetings to move to GCQ from ECQ. 

I think your observation is actually what they are seeking.  A gradual return to what was normal. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mike J said:

I think your observation is actually what they are seeking.  A gradual return to what was normal. 

Yes, and I agree with that strategy just not the time taken to get to that common sense approach.  Meeting after meeting as they went down the chain.

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Alcohol (and trike) ban lifted here near Dagupan.  :dance:  :cheers: :shooter:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, graham59 said:

Alcohol (and trike) ban lifted here near Dagupan.  :dance:  :cheers: :shooter:

Until tomorrow :whistling:

graham59
Posted
Posted

Yeah... quite possibly. 

Fortunately the Mrs has discovered that she has a friend working at our local supermarket, and our order has already been placed. 

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Negros Oriental on GCQ but still has booze ban despite having Zero new cases in two months. :SugarwareZ-034:

Just not cricket. :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Sad 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic