Just not cricket.

I'll drink to that :shooter:  :cheersty:

• Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I'll drink to that :shooter:  :cheersty:

I told the wife I'm going to quit drinking, never thought it would this way though.:whatever:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, jimeve said:

Negros Oriental on GCQ but still has booze ban despite having Zero new cases in two months. :SugarwareZ-034:

Just not cricket. :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

I wonder if a non-drinker decided to continue the ban?  Time to give them the chorus line. :1927_: :1927_::1927_::1927_::1927_::1927_:

• Haha 3

peterfe
Posted
Posted

This MGCQ is the best news I've had for a long time! :6:

https://news.mb.com.ph/2020/05/16/barbershops-dine-in-services-religious-gatherings-to-make-comeback-under-mgcq/

Now we just have to wait for the next stage (MGCQ), where the most important thing for us oldies is "everyone shall be allowed outside their residence". I honestly thought the next stage would be PMGCQ or OVSMGCQ (partially...  only very slightly...), whereby seniors would only be allowed out one day a week, or only allowed to go for a walk but not to the mall, or something.... MGCQ sounds great! :dance: 

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thought 'religious gatherings' would be back early. 'God' is protecting them, so should be okay. 

At least the bible-basher/weirdo-cult doorknockers will be leashed for a while yet.   :rolleyes:

Edited by graham59

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Just got 4 crates of red horse... 24 liters. Should keep me going for a couple of weeks:cheersty:

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, jimeve said:

Just got 4 crates of red horse... 24 liters. Should keep me going for a couple of weeks:cheersty:

If I was you I would keep the stock up as some areas of the Philippines only lasted a day before being reintroduced to liquor ban. 

breaking.PNG

• Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If I was you I would keep the stock up as some areas of the Philippines only lasted a day before being reintroduced to liquor ban. 

breaking.PNG

Indeed.  In Iloilo our ban was lifted for 1 day only before it was reinstated.  It's since been lifted but only for the city - the areas outside of the city are still "dry".  My neighbour, who owns a sari-sari store, managed to get 20 cases of SM Light and Red Horse so we're OK for the foreseeable.  

jimeve
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

breaking.PNG

Just got 3 more cases of red horse, just in case. :cheersty:

• Like 1

carbpow
Posted
Posted

Discovered today I need to get a fake ID if I want to get into Citi Hardware. Over 60, no admittance. Same at LTO.

• Sad 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic