Northern Mindanao removed from GCQ from 16th May

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, carbpow said:

Discovered today I need to get a fake ID if I want to get into Citi Hardware. Over 60, no admittance. Same at LTO.

I suggest you have someone else do shopping and run errands. 

• Hmm thinking 1

carbpow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mike J said:

I suggest you have someone else do shopping and run errands.

Yes, of course I thought about that and will do what I have to do but I just found it humorous that at this stage of my life I need a fake ID to get into places. Many years ago I went through the same thing but had nefarious means and purposes. I wanted a beer!

Now I guess the government wants to prevent us from getting this virus as well as those under 21. That is very nice of them and I appreciate it but I have  been shot, had malaria twice, dengue, typhoid and cancer. Recovered from all that nicely. BUT, I will say I'm wise enough to know luck runs out so I'll find an errand runner for those places I can't get into. Other large hardware stores aren't so strict so progress will continue on this house project when I feel brave and cannot find a runner.

• Like 2

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

Update 28th May 
IATF Resolution 40 dated 27th May

Following areas moved to MGCQ from 1st June which allows for relaxing of restrictions including dining-in, cinemas, barber shops, salons, concerts, sporting events etc, subject to 50% capacity limits and continuing minimum public health requirements such as wearing of face masks, social distancing etc.  

Details for Northern Mindanao are available on http://www.cdodev.com/

E7AEB308-739B-4DDD-A9FB-B6AD45994430.png549B4B6B-FC88-420E-9B06-240156A30806.png917B64B0-D12C-4C06-99FE-B441B9AB477A.pngC500C3BA-0155-449C-91C6-AC9776BEA228.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic